+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me Please! Application fee confusion

mohir

Oct 23, 2009
Hi guys,

I desperately need your help. I am going to lodge our study permit application but I am confused about the application fee. My spouse is the main applicant and I am as a dependent. We need TRV as well (multi-entery)!

Now can anyone help us to knw exactly how much we should pay for our application?!

Another question I have is, should I apply for Open Work Permit in the meantime (or it is automatically given) or I should apply when I am in Canada or at the port of entery?

I will really appreciate your helps.

Thanks and waiting for your advices!

kista

Aug 24, 2009
See the website of CHC in ur country.
One has to show fee+10,000+4,000(one dependant)+3,000(for each additional dependant) for a period of 12 months. You can apply for work permit after 6 months.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
mohir said:
Hi guys,

I desperately need your help. I am going to lodge our study permit application but I am confused about the application fee. My spouse is the main applicant and I am as a dependent. We need TRV as well (multi-entery)!

Now can anyone help us to knw exactly how much we should pay for our application?!

Another question I have is, should I apply for Open Work Permit in the meantime (or it is automatically given) or I should apply when I am in Canada or at the port of entery?

OWP - I think you can apply as soon as you get to Canada,

As to fees, hope this helps:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do?lang=en

mohir

Oct 23, 2009
kista said:
See the website of CHC in ur country.
One has to show fee+10,000+4,000(one dependant)+3,000(for each additional dependant) for a period of 12 months. You can apply for work permit after 6 months.
Kista, I meant the APPLICATION FEE not the proof of fund!

job_seeker said:
mohir said:
Hi guys,

OWP - I think you can apply as soon as you get to Canada,

As to fees, hope this helps:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do?lang=en
Dear Job_seeker, I know this link as I have read all of the CIC website throughly but my query is, as I am as a dependent and I am included in the application plus we need multi entery TRV for both of us, now how much fees should we pay?

Is it: 125 only?

Is it: 2x150 (multiple entry)+ 125 (study permit)+ 2x200 (TRV)?

Please help me out ASAP, I will be thankful!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
mohir said:
Dear Job_seeker, I know this link as I have read all of the CIC website throughly but my query is, as I am as a dependent and I am included in the application plus we need multi entery TRV for both of us, now how much fees should we pay?

Hmmm, not my personal experience but the way I understand it, the student permit fee of your wife will entitle her to a multiple entry visa based on the length of her course, so that's Cdn$125.00. You as accompanying dependent can pay Cdn$150.00 for your TRV (if you want multiple entry).

mohir

Oct 23, 2009
job_seeker said:
mohir said:

Hmmm, not my personal experience but the way I understand it, the student permit fee of your wife will entitle her to a multiple entry visa based on the length of her course, so that's Cdn$125.00. You as accompanying dependent can pay Cdn$150.00 for your TRV (if you want multiple entry).
Job_seeker,

Thanks very much for your help and advice. That makes sense!

All the best.