+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me in selecting a study course in Canada!!

Smylez

Nov 13, 2014
HI Guys :D
I have plans to go to Canada for studies and later to find some job there.
i have been considering to enrol in Hotel management Diploma and work for a while and then do Bachelors in Hotel and resort management.
do you think it will be a good field to launch my career in Canada and does it offer good salaries and job opportunities there and do I need to do IELTS ?
If so could you suggest some good hospitality management schools with low fee!

P.S I have an MBA in management from Pakistan. :)

Thanks!!!!!! ;D

NBK

Nov 12, 2014
Hi,

You may consider applying to schools in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. In both you will find the cheapest rates of tuition fees for overseas students. You do need an acceptable IELTS score (6-7) depending on the school. Good Luck!

Luvsin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Punjab
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/14
As mentioned, you already had completed Masters in management, then going back to simple Diploma may reduce your chances to get Visa. Better search for some Masters or Post Graduate Diploma there.

About job prospective, to be true I have no idea about jobs related to your field there.

And yes, you will be required to clear IELTS exam with best bands you can to make your profile strong.

Smylez

Nov 13, 2014
Thanks but what field should I go for? Shall I apply for a post graduate diploma in management or what? I want a field that will give me good chances of getting a job there.

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/job_search.do
you can check job market of Canada from this site.
do not go for a diploma or any such thing that is not the next level of your current qualification. because doing so means your visa application would have high chances of getting rejected. one thing that you can do is, dnt show this MBA rather, apply for another masters which related to yoru graduation and fill the gap (your graduation till now) with job experience. if it is relevant job experience then its excellent. OR you can go for PhD