+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP IN PREPARATION ()OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT for HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER

kamsum

Feb 7, 2022
She needs to meet minimum standards for IELTS or will be refused.
Sir do you have any idea if I offer Caregiver job for relative, how can I get CRA Business Number and it is mandatory (CRA Business Number) for care giver job offer. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sir do you have any idea if I offer Caregiver job for relative, how can I get CRA Business Number and it is mandatory (CRA Business Number) for care giver job offer. Thanks
Read the requirements - CRA business number is required and tells you what must be in job offer.

kamsum

Feb 7, 2022
Read the requirements - CRA business number is required and tells you what must be in job offer.

Can you please send link for Read the requirements - for CRA business number for Caregiver job offer and after getting CRA business number it will effect my annually tax return because I just want to register for CRA business number due to Caregiver job offer letter, no plan to do business in future!

kamsum

Feb 7, 2022
One more question offer Caregiver job for relative I also need Apply for an LMIA from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) or Caregiver job offer is exempted from LIMA. Thanks you very much for your all reply and time.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you please send link for Read the requirements - for CRA business number for Caregiver job offer and after getting CRA business number it will effect my annually tax return because I just want to register for CRA business number due to Caregiver job offer letter, no plan to do business in future!
Have you done any research? But your CRA business number/account is required when your caregiver comes to Canada because you need to it for payroll, deductions, vacation pay etc. This is so caregiver gets T4 too, and proves she is getting paid the salary in the job offer.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html