+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP IN PREPARATION ()OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT for HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER

kamsum

Feb 7, 2022
Hi,
I am planning to help out my relative to apply under (HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER PILOT).

Can ant body help me how I can prepare OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT for her under HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER.

Is English test is mandatory for HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER PILOT Applicant.

She is 52 year old single and have some experience in HOME CHILD CARE.
Thanks in Advance for help and support,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am planning to help out my relative to apply under (HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER PILOT).

Can ant body help me how I can prepare OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT for her under HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER.

Is English test is mandatory for HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER PILOT Applicant.

She is 52 year old single and have some experience in HOME CHILD CARE.
Thanks in Advance for help and support,
Well it is closed until 2025 but read the requirements on the HCCP site. It has all the steps. IELTS is mandatory as well as ECA for education. IT is around 3 years processing so looking at 2028/29.

Assume employer has income well above LICO and can then pay a full time salary of at least $34-36k.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamsum

kamsum

Feb 7, 2022
Well it is closed until 2025 but read the requirements on the HCCP site. It has all the steps. IELTS is mandatory as well as ECA for education. IT is around 3 years processing so looking at 2028/29.

Assume employer has income well above LICO and can then pay a full time salary of at least $34-36k.
Thanks for reply! I really appreciate it.

But I come to know that HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER PILOT is open and receiving application.

If anybody sponsor her relative can do it.

My income around $125,000 annually and due to nature of my work i need home childcare provider. How can I prepare Job offer letter acceptable for sponsorship purpose. Looking help to prepare Job offer letter for my relative.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for reply! I really appreciate it.

But I come to know that HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER PILOT is open and receiving application.

If anybody sponsor her relative can do it.

My income around $125,000 annually and due to nature of my work i need home childcare provider. How can I prepare Job offer letter acceptable for sponsorship purpose. Looking help to prepare Job offer letter for my relative.
I don’t see that is it open. It is quota based and cap is reach on January 1 when it opens. All information for job offer int the link. Expect 3 year processing so plan ahead. Tell employee get ECA and IELTS. Get application in on January 1, 2025 with expected approval in 2028.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/some-experience-about.html

kamsum

Feb 7, 2022
I don’t see that is it open. It is quota based and cap is reach on January 1 when it opens. All information for job offer int the link. Expect 3 year processing so plan ahead. Tell employee get ECA and IELTS. Get application in on January 1, 2025 with expected approval in 2028.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/some-experience-about.html
Yes, you are right Cap reached but still application submit option is working.