+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help in Permanenet Residence application(Skilled worker/Economy Class)

samv18

Jun 29, 2008
Hello. I am new to this forum....I think is the good places to discuss about the immigration issues. You guys are doing great job!!!

I just started to gather all the required docs before I apply/submit for Permanenet Residence Under Skilled worker/Economy class.
It seems I need to have police clearance certificates and from all the countries i have resided.
How can I get a police clearance certificate and finger prints from USA. what is the process of obtaining it?
How can I get the same from INDIA?

Any suggestions and advice are welcome...............Thanks in advance...

ro_2626

Mar 8, 2009
Hi,

Can you please tell me what is economy class? Which class do i fall under while filling the IM0008 generic form?
(I am an H1b in usa and i am applying to Alberta nomination program. I fall under the skilled worker category)
Thanks in advance,

-RO

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ro_2626 said:
Hi,

Can you please tell me what is economy class? Which class do i fall under while filling the IM0008 generic form?
(I am an H1b in usa and i am applying to Alberta nomination program. I fall under the skilled worker category)
Thanks in advance,

-RO
None, you are applying under the Alberta PNP program, so if you get a selection certificate you apply under PNP.

PMM