+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help in paying processing fee.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kans2009 said:
That was the time when you can send the whole package to the visa office where you reside. But now every single application will have to be directed to Sydney Canada. I dont think that they w accept US dollars, nor would I risk it ....I dont want to receive my application back.

Almost give up on this processing fee. My everything is sooo ready...
Thanks for the info. I got it now. I did not realize that you need to send your application to Sydney, NS first and once they accept it, you will need to send it to Buffalo of wherever you live. But the fee will be paid while the application goes to Sydney and I am sure they would not accept the fees other than Can$. My case was a PNP case and I sent my application to Buffalo after the nomination and they have options for both Can$ and US$.

I apologize for providing a wrong information to OP and others.

samv18

Jun 29, 2008
Rupesh helped me regarding this matter... Thanks Rupesh...

Ask your (local branch)bank where you have checking account that you need a bank Draft or a check in Canadian Dollars. They will contact their branch(in my case bank of america) in canada and they will mail the check in canadian dollars to the branch office in USA(local branch). I got my check in one day..
Wish me a luck... I just sent my application today.

I got my check as mentioned above.....

kans2009

Apr 2, 2009
Hey thank you very much. I solved my problem now. I went to the bank and they said they could not do it. I have to insist them and tell them that they could do it. Dont go to those tellers. Go to "personal banker" at Bank of America.

I will have my bank draft pretty soon.
Thanks again!!!!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
great. i am always surprised that they don't know such basic thing. I had to convince them on the phone too until they passed me to the forex department. The funny thing was that i had gotten a draft from my bank previously and they kept on denying it could be done.