+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP I checked online - decision has been made!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And if you apply again, take IELTS first so you can properly assess your English points and make sure you have 67 points before you apply. CIC does not have to takes your word for it that you speak good English.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Albertagoverner said:
hamieh said:
Guys..i did receive my rejection letter,the letter indicated that i earned 55 points and whats really shocking is that i got zero on language.

Im graudate of an american university back home also studied couple of years in USA and worked for almost three years in a canadian company in Gulf...

im thinking to appeal ,please guys let me know your view and what you recommend me to do !
That's what they are doing. Ontario lost 129,000 jobs, Sasketchewan lost thousands job, British Columbia lost jobs. The applications now they are accepting are mostly Provincial Nominees and FSW with 38 occupations. Either way appeal is going to take same as fresh new application. Re-assesss you points and apply under new FSW 38 occupations (if you fall under) and then wait for new results which will declare around feb-March 2010 if apply at Buffalo CIC. By that time things will be better and hopefully you will get it under new application wth FSW. Visa rejection rate and job lost/economy are parallal to each other. They don't want thousands of people coming with PR Visa and dying for a job where average Canadian is loosing his/her job. The Strategy behind applying 38 occupation list law retrospectively, was the same where they declare the law in Nov 2008 and enforced it from February 2008. Or go to Canadian University be there gradute and then apply under IGC International Graduate Class.

Aha, am I missing something here.
Could that also be the reason why letters were sent out to people who applied pre-feb2008,(after anticipating the World Economic Situation)
"Are you still interested...........bla bla reply within 60 days".
Note that these are applicants, who will not get a refund if their case gets rejected>>>>Just Cash the Money in<<<<<???

That's the view of one of my colleagues, who has opted for Australia instead of Canada.

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
let me see if i understand well...you r saying that i dont have a chance by appealing and its much better to re-apply if my job list under the 38th job !!!

am i right!!!

A

Albertagoverner

hamieh said:
let me see if i understand well...you r saying that i dont have a chance by appealing and its much better to re-apply if my job list under the 38th job !!!

am i right!!!
Exactly because appeal will take same time as new application. Appeal will still have chances for further rejection as Visa officer has much discretion. But if you apply in 38 occupation your application have very good chances to approve. Because by the time new application will be on disposal the economic conditions will be better and you will be considered as a applicant under new scheme. But in appeal time will be same but you will be considered as a applicant under old scheme who is appealing for the decision made.