+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! I am applying to bring parents from India Super visa or visitor visa - Which is faster?

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
The PHAC says medical support. Is pregnancy can be treated as medical support during pandemic situation.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
If it is clearly an emergency time sensitive situation like imminent death and biometrics are not available in the country, the visitor may be approved to travel without biometrics.
Okay so the PHAC is simply to bypass the biometrics.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
I also see the eligible visitors to travel to canda are immediate family members effective Feb 21. So shall I apply visitor visa for my in laws and state they are coming to have quality time spending with us. Will this be a valid reason.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Any essesntials travel reasons to quote during this situation. Please help!

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
how much is 3 day quarantine cost for hotel - shall we choose out own hotel for stay - or it has to be linked with ticket

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
how much is 3 day quarantine cost for hotel - shall we choose out own hotel for stay - or it has to be linked with ticket
The hotels are listed on the government website so you decide. Once you book it, you link it to the ArriveCan app.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay so the PHAC is simply to bypass the biometrics.
No it isn’t simply to bypass biometrics. PHAC is to address very specific circumstances where travel is very time sensitive. Normally biometrics are easily available in most countries.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I also see the eligible visitors to travel to canda are immediate family members effective Feb 21. So shall I apply visitor visa for my in laws and state they are coming to have quality time spending with us. Will this be a valid reason.
If applying for a supervisa your spouse must invite them. Yes reuniting with family members is a reason for travel.