+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Help for study visa file

Hfactor30

Jan 27, 2018
I have completed my diploma 2010 -2013 from AICTE in digital electronics Delhi and then did a btech in computer science from Manav Bharti university , solan but I found later that university did fraud and all of the other students are facing issue now.

I have applied for tourist visa and mentioned about my btech from Manav Bharti university so now I am stuck, wheather to file for study visa or not please suggest or should I have to mention about btech or simply proceed with study visa on diploma file.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
I have completed my diploma 2010 -2013 from AICTE in digital electronics Delhi and then did a btech in computer science from Manav Bharti university , solan but I found later that university did fraud and all of the other students are facing issue now.

I have applied for tourist visa and mentioned about my btech from Manav Bharti university so now I am stuck, wheather to file for study visa or not please suggest or should I have to mention about btech or simply proceed with study visa on diploma file.
All the education transcript uploaded are checked and if found to be fake , you'll have to face serious repercussions ranging from just refusal to ban. If you sure about the fraud that happened, I suggest you not to upload and proceed with diploma.

Hfactor30

Jan 27, 2018
All the education transcript uploaded are checked and if found to be fake , you'll have to face serious repercussions ranging from just refusal to ban. If you sure about the fraud that happened, I suggest you not to upload and proceed with diploma.
So what should I have to do for study visa, should I have to go for another bachelor degree again in home town and then apply for study visa because I have already spent my 3 years studying btech and now another 3 years studying again.

any other way in which I can simply justify my study genuine ?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes university did a fake degree scam but we all were studying in the university so later realised the scam so what should I have to do next ?
Sorry for your situation. Its hard to advice on this life situation of what you should do. Either jointly litigate or take another program of studies, you should assess your situation and make decision

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
A few people over in the EE forum got into big trouble and were banned from WES due to fake transcripts sent by this university. WES reported them to IRCC. Poor guys didn't see it coming :(. Good thing OP realised before he attempted to use the documents to apply to IRCC.

OP, I think it's better to right the wrong from the foundation and go for a proper Degree from an accredited university. 3 years might seem like a lot of years to lose but you will keep losing more time if you don't take proper decisive action now. You can still make it.

Hfactor30

Jan 27, 2018
A few people over in the EE forum got into big trouble and were banned from WES due to fake transcripts sent by this university. WES reported them to IRCC. Poor guys didn't see it coming :(. Good thing OP realised before he attempted to use the documents to apply to IRCC.

OP, I think it's better to right the wrong from the foundation and go for a proper Degree from an accredited university. 3 years might seem like a lot of years to lose but you will keep losing more time if you don't take proper decisive action now. You can still make it.
I have already did my WES and they already approved my WES for my btech so should I have to mention my situation during applying the study visa ?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have already did my WES and they already approved my WES for my btech so should I have to mention my situation during applying the study visa ?
Was this before you noticed your transcripts were fake? If WES evaluated your application successfully, perhaps yours was not part of the fake batch and you have nothing to worry about?

Hfactor30

Jan 27, 2018
Was this before you noticed your transcripts were fake? If WES evaluated your application successfully, perhaps yours was not part of the fake batch and you have nothing to worry about?
so what should I have to do should I have to proceed with my current btech and mention about my WES in SOP to proven my education is legitimate.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
May be lets look at how WES evaluate ECA. If they contact learning institution and same scammers receive the request and reply, then WES blindly will go ahead. I dont think they have resources across the globe to do proper intelligency on legitimacy of all institutions. No wonder WES grants Masters equivalent for PGD

Reactions: wonderbly

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
so what should I have to do should I have to proceed with my current btech and mention about my WES in SOP to proven my education is legitimate.
Its not legitimate, you know that. In spirit of being honest. I suppose IRCC have more information than WES

Hfactor30

Jan 27, 2018
Its not legitimate, you know that. In spirit of being honest. I suppose IRCC have more information than WES

So what should to do , because I am stuck.
Can’t I simply mentione the column with NO where it says have you ever applied for Canada and go with my luck?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
So what should to do , because I am stuck.
Can’t I simply mentione the column with NO where it says have you ever applied for Canada and go with my luck?
That is the worst move you can make. Do you want to end up with 3 wasted years and 5 years of ban? Never, ever lie on an IRCC form. That's the golden rule.