+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help !!! From Everyone - Asivad

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hello,

i have some few questions.

1- i just received invitation to apply for Ontario provincial nominee. and the first question is about proof of fund.
plan to apply under CEC which i qualify for under my profile in EE. I HAVE A FULL-TIME job IN CANADA AT THE MOMENT.

Do i still i to have the 12k fund on my account for the proof of fund even though i work fulltime here in canada?

i have a canadian wife and child - do i still need to scan all pages on there passprt?

How long does it take presently to get the nomination.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
if you presently live in ontario and have a job, you don't have to show funds. if you live outside ontario, you must show.

don't know anything about second question. sorry.

Radu81

Nov 29, 2015
How can you say that? who told you that if you live outside of Ontario you have to show the money?
Before you say that why you don't read from CIC. website ?

Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada.

Proof of relationship to relative in Canada, status of relative in Canada, and residence status of relative in Canada
Purpose

To validate a claim of, and award points associated with, having a relative in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Document requirements

This documentations is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided through documents such as a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.
The documents should be current to the six months prior to submission.
Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided through documents such as a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a parent, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Radu81 said:
How can you say that? who told you that if you live outside of Ontario you have to show the money?
Before you say that why you don't read from CIC. website ?

Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada.

Proof of relationship to relative in Canada, status of relative in Canada, and residence status of relative in Canada
Purpose

To validate a claim of, and award points associated with, having a relative in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Document requirements

This documentations is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided through documents such as a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.
The documents should be current to the six months prior to submission.
Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided through documents such as a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a parent, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner

So does this mean i dont need to show proof of fund to submit the application for ontario provincial nominee?