+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Form 5669

fswapplicant08082014

Jul 19, 2014
Hi.

I am a bit confused. What am i suppose to write in Question 7 Education of Form 5669, under Type of certificate or diploma issued and under field of study?

Please correct me if i am wrong:

Type of certificate or diploma issued: Secondary
Field of study: <blank>

Type of certificate or diploma issued: Bachelor's Degree
Field of study: Engineering

Is this right?

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on ur country's education system..from where do u belong? In pakistan class 1-10 secondary school certificate field of study can be arts or science... class 11-12 are higher secondary certificate and field can be pre-medical/pre-engineering/commerce..

fswapplicant08082014

Jul 19, 2014
I am from Philippines. Our secondary education is 4 years and we are given a diploma (high school diploma). I took Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering for my post secondary education/ college and i am given a diploma after completing the course.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswapplicant08082014 said:
I am from Philippines. Our secondary education is 4 years and we are given a diploma (high school diploma). I took Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering for my post secondary education/ college and i am given a diploma after completing the course.
For high school field of study u can write general if u hv not specific field.. i didnot get ur2nd point..u said u did bachelors and got diploma certificate after completion?? Ehy not a bachelors degree?

fswapplicant08082014

Jul 19, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
For high school field of study u can write general if u hv not specific field.. i didnot get ur2nd point..u said u did bachelors and got diploma certificate after completion?? Ehy not a bachelors degree?
I got it.

For high school, i will write:
type of diploma: secondary
field of study: general

For college,i will write:
type of diploma: bachelor's degree
field of study: mechanical engineering.

Thank you so much.