+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for Unclear Stamped Pages Passport

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Dear seniors,

My old passport has some stamped pages which become unclear, but I still keep a scanned copy of my old passport when the stamped pages were still clear. Also, I requested a new passport recently.

1. Therefore, should I upload both my new passport along with my old passport (the scanned copy with clear stamped pages) in one file for eAPR?

2. When I receive a passport request, will I need to send the new passport only or the old passport also?

3. I know that the stamped pages are used for travel history checking. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Dear seniors,

My old passport has some stamped pages which become unclear, but I still keep a scanned copy of my old passport when the stamped pages were still clear. Also, I requested a new passport recently.

1. Therefore, should I upload both my new passport along with my old passport (the scanned copy with clear stamped pages) in one file for eAPR? Only new passport.

2. When I receive a passport request, will I need to send the new passport only or the old passport also? New

3. I know that the stamped pages are used for travel history checking. Is that correct? Nope

Thanks,

Reactions: hungnguyen

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thanks Maverick28,

Do I have to provide travel history? if yes, what is the document I should provide for travel history?