+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP FOR STUDENT VISA FOR SEP 2012

Apr 8, 2012
Hii all ,

I want to know that i have filed my appli to CHC Delhi to 29th March For study permit Under SPP..
I have applied for Fanshawe College for Sep - 2012 Intake..
Still my status is under processing..
When will i get Response from CHC ??
Is there any Interview needed ????

REPLY SOON ...........................

Apr 8, 2012
I have applied for Computer Systems technicians..

10th - 86% (2007)
12th (Science) - 80% (2009)
Than I have compelete Hardware & Networking engineering Course for July 2009 to Feb 2010
One Year Path Way Program For Abroad Studies of Certificate In Advance Computing (Apr - 2010 to Apr -2011)
Than I have done Certificate in .Net Technologies and I have gone to NZ but some how I cant settle down there..
so many problems regarding living costs and expense are high..Than I returned from there in Feb 2012. I put the SOP (Covering Latter) too..

What Is the Chances of getting visa for Sep -2012 intake ????

Reply SoONN ...............

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
your academic background seems to b oke...if your finacial status is also be gud den visa cant be denied by dem ..but it all on thier hands..be clear on your documents..it shuld need to be perfect

abhi.m

Mar 27, 2012
Hello Man
my case is similar to urs . Came back from Australia in Nov2011 and planning sept intake for bioinformatics in Seneca. I got my Offer letter recently and working on bank loan and other stuff. I am also kinda confused of what to mention in the SOP for visa. So it would be great if we could share few things. What all did u mention in Ur SOP and also you applied so early for Sept intake. Is it better to apply so early or during the last 3 weeks of July. I have this question because few people in this forum and my consultancy is also saying that there is better chance of getting a visa if we apply during the last stages. Is this true or just their way of thinking?

Anyway I wish you get back to this

Cheers! :-\

abhi.m

Mar 27, 2012
Hi man
And also how did you mention about NewZealand stay. Do they think that he already went to some other country and now he wants to come n study in Canada?????

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
Hi abhi,
I am in same situation as u... But returned frm UK and planning to apply for sep intake....
Could u pls share hw u gonna explain ur australia return in da SOP as they will have a question of why he returned and why again canada?
So could u please let me knw hw u gonna explain???
and by da way where r u frm? I am frm hyderabad and pls send me if u have prepared any SOP to willuanil@gmail.com
waiting for ur reply
Thanks

domnicj

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
@ abhi.m : make sure you know the deadline, its in augest not sure of the date tho, check it online.. and i think last min is not good... common sense bhai just think.. there are so many application coming n you send it to the end means what would happen...

@pranavchauhan24: i am pretty not sure bro so i cant say much, i just keep reading stuff n try to get as much info as possible, my case is also some what similar as yours.

10th
12th cec
Bachl in Fine arts photography 65% 2009 completed
1 and half yr work exp in america
applied course : Broadcasting in television at fanshawe college.

and i have to write a Sop which i am not sure of how to go about with it, i applied directly.

Apr 8, 2012
Hiii Guys ,
Dont Worry About all the stuff of returning other country.. i have put the SOP for visa office and i have done all the documents porperly and result is that i got my visa for Sep intake before 2 days...!! ;D ;D
So be positive and go ahead. and main thing is that why u returned to another country and why u want to go Canada..
Make your SOP Strong to get success..

Best Luck !!

gvky

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
wilmani said:
Hi abhi,
I am in same situation as u... But returned frm UK and planning to apply for sep intake....
Could u pls share hw u gonna explain ur australia return in da SOP as they will have a question of why he returned and why again canada?
So could u please let me knw hw u gonna explain???
and by da way where r u frm? I am frm hyderabad and pls send me if u have prepared any SOP to willuanil @ gmail.com
waiting for ur reply
Thanks

hi im from hyd tooo can you contact me 8712162559 srikanth

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
Hi pranav,
congratulations for ur visa... can u send me a copy of ur SOP to my mail ID? pls....
I returned frm UK bt da thing is i went to pursue my masters there and came back without completing dat...
So i dnt knw how to explain my situation.... could u pls forward ur SOP willuanil@gmail.com
Please ..... Ur help counts to me a lot... pls
Thanks

Sheetal_06

Dec 10, 2011
pranavchauhan24 said:
Hiii Guys ,
Dont Worry About all the stuff of returning other country.. i have put the SOP for visa office and i have done all the documents porperly and result is that i got my visa for Sep intake before 2 days...!! ;D ;D
So be positive and go ahead. and main thing is that why u returned to another country and why u want to go Canada..
Make your SOP Strong to get success..

Best Luck !!
hi pranav,

congrtaS MAN...WELL to my knowledge my counselor said that for September 2012 intake.....filing for student visa now can be only processed three months prior to september...i.e from June 2012....i am not sure whether its true....was surprised to c u got it....well good luck....let me know if any help from u filinh visa before June 2012.

sid04

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys also see my case....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-visa-chances-t101648.0.html