Help...Express entry Profile Number and Job Seeker code is Blank in CIC Message

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received message in CiC account for job bank Registration and in that message job seeker code and express entry profile number both are blank...
And when I try to create job bank profile with express entry profile number and job seek code(last 4 digits of passport ..system throwing error as invalid express entry number or job seeker code entered..

Can any one know how to contact CIC and get the valid job seeker code???

please Help me guys otherwise I will be out of pool for next draw..

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
stak said:
I have received message in CiC account for job bank Registration and in that message job seeker code and express entry profile number both are blank...
And when I try to create job bank profile with express entry profile number and job seek code(last 4 digits of passport ..system throwing error as invalid express entry number or job seeker code entered..

Can any one know how to contact CIC and get the valid job seeker code???

please Help me guys otherwise I will be out of pool for next draw..
Try opening the document on another device/computer, it could be as a result of the PDF viewer you are using. My numbers are not visible on my IPad, but show on my desktop.

Good luck!!!

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DoubleS..
Thanks for your help..yeah I could see profile number and job seeker validation code in PDF doc..If I access it on desktop...not on iPad...
Thanks for taking out time to comment on my post and giving fix for this issue.:)

Jan 23, 2016
Thank you very much it worked perfectly I mean I logged from my lap numbers appeared

Can you please let me know why it still says job regestarstion is still pending