+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: ECA - WES says 'statement of marks rejected because of poor quality document' .

guneet2027

May 26, 2017
My university furnishes consolidated mark sheet for 8 semesters in a single page. No other option

Is there any way to send digital copy of semester by semester marks copy to WES for ECA

Thanks for helping out ...

manpreet22

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

I am facing the same issue, can anyone please help out in this?

Guneet, have you heard of any solution for this till date?

amit19881

Nov 26, 2017
My university furnishes consolidated mark sheet for 8 semesters in a single page. No other option

Is there any way to send digital copy of semester by semester marks copy to WES for ECA

Thanks for helping out ...
Hi.. Did you send the document back to WES? i am facing the same issue, your answer might help me to get rid of this situation.

amit19881

Nov 26, 2017
Hi.. Did you send the document back to WES? i am facing the same issue, your answer might help me to get rid of this situation.
Hi,

I am facing the same issue, can anyone please help out in this?

Guneet, have you heard of any solution for this till date?

amit19881

Nov 26, 2017
Yes I sent them individual marksheets for 8 semesters. Individuals were better to read than consolidated one
Mine reason is like mentioned below - Is the same reason also given to you and after supplying 8 semesters mark-sheet, did the evaluation is complete?

University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India
Bachelor of Engineering, 2009
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Reason: The document received is of poor quality and cannot be read.

Instructions: Please request that your institution send clear and legible documents directly to WES. Refer to Required Documents.

manpreet22

Jul 29, 2017
Mine reason is like mentioned below - Is the same reason also given to you and after supplying 8 semesters mark-sheet, did the evaluation is complete?

Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Instructions: Please request that your institution send clear and legible documents directly to WES. Refer to Required Documents.[/QUOTE

No worries just send the individual marksheets (xerox copies) of all this semesters duly attested by your university. WES will accept and access your education.

sitansu

Jun 9, 2017

Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Instructions: Please request that your institution send clear and legible documents directly to WES. Refer to Required Documents.
Hi Amit,

I am also facing the same issue like what you have mentioned here. Did you send the documents back to WES and they accepted ?
I haven't got a clue what WES on about but any information will help me and get rid of this situation.

Thanks
Sitansu

nip

Feb 7, 2018

Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Hey even i got the same response from them. I graduated from Delhi University so sent them the Transcripts and photocopied marksheets. Still got this. Do you have any idea what is to be done now?

Mar 19, 2018
Hi,
I had sent my Bachelor's and Masters degree certificate and transcripts to WES. All the documents are accepted but Statement of Marks of Bachelors was rejected. Reason: poor quality and cannot be read. Can somebody urgently help as what should be the next step? Since its Panjab University, they are not being very helpful guiding at the moment.

1. Panjab University, India
Bachelor of Science, 2011
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

2. Symbiosis International University, India
Master of Business Administration, 2013
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Accepted

SRK_1201

May 24, 2018
I also go the same for me and my wife for IP university, Delhi
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Anyone know is it possible to get the scanned copy from WES to counter the university to show what the issue with quality.
I send them the sealed transcript issued from IP university along with xerox of consolidated marksheet so i can't did have a choice to see the quality of transcript issued by university.

Mar 19, 2018
Hey even i got the same response from them. I graduated from Delhi University so sent them the Transcripts and photocopied marksheets. Still got this. Do you have any idea what is to be done now?
Hi,
Yes, I had to re-apply for attestation process in my University. This time I took coloured photocopies on the good quality paper. I would advise you to do the same. After that my docs were accepted, in fact I got the report as well. I hope this helps
All the best!