+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! applied with the old Schedule 3 form

bryanhuayu

Jun 7, 2013
I applied the FSWP with the old Schedule 3 form. my application was received on May 17 and since it's been almost 2 month, I'm really anxious about when it will be returned to me.

I wonder if anyone has the experience of contacting cic, or will they contact you if the application should be returned?

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Hello bryanhuayu,

Sorry to hear about your situation but are you absolutely sure that you sent the old form. The latest form was dated 05-2013 in its footer. If you did not send that one then you application will be returned. Since your application reached in May 17 I think it will probably still take another couple of week or so for your application to be scrutinized by CIC and then atleast a couple more weeks for your application to reach you (depending on your location relative to Canada)

At present people whose applications reached on 9th and 10th may are receiving correspondence (in the form of PER) from CIC regarding their applications. Anxious people in line have been calling but mostly unsuccessful at getting any information unless you have a UCI no. from CIC.

If your application is successful your CC or DD will be charged otherwise your application will be returned to the address specified on address labels you sent with your application.

And please do not be sad or lose hope ok? if your are from a less popular NOC apply as soon as you get you application package. Do not give up.

Regards and best wishes

bryanhuayu

Jun 7, 2013
Thanks for your kind support..guess so far there is nothing for me to do right now but to wait for its return.

My NOC is 2134, for which I have no idea of its popularity among the cap fillers..I will try to resubmit again if the cap should be still open.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
why dont you join
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html
its useful
add your details in spreadsheet (you can view spreadsheet in my signature)

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
bryanhuayu said:
Thanks for your kind support..guess so far there is nothing for me to do right now but to wait for its return.

My NOC is 2134, for which I have no idea of its popularity among the cap fillers..I will try to resubmit again if the cap should be still open.
Dear bryanhuayu,

NOC 2134 is not as popular as far as this forums trend indicates. So be positive and be prepared to send your application the same day you receive it.

sthsudip

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bryanhuayu said:
I applied the FSWP with the old Schedule 3 form. my application was received on May 17 and since it's been almost 2 month, I'm really anxious about when it will be returned to me.

I wonder if anyone has the experience of contacting cic, or will they contact you if the application should be returned?
Hey guys i am also have same problem,
Have you used the old schedule form with drastic change one.(addition of ECA and signature was not in the old one)
did you used the other forms up to date.

This time i also apllied with the form that i used in 2013 FSW, which i download in oct,2013.

I could see changes in date of generic application form in the footer.

Please advise your experience..