+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help ! Applied for visitor visa TRV instead of visitor record

codezips

Apr 8, 2024
Hi all, pgwp expired on march 2024 and to maintain status inside canada, applied for visitor status TRV instead of visitor record. Didnt knew there was a difference between these two. Got the approval already and passport has been stamped with 10 years visa starting march. What could be done and is it a legal status here or not ? Didnt went out of country to re-enter Canada because thought that this approval gave me a status to maintain inside Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all, pgwp expired on march 2024 and to maintain status inside canada, applied for visitor status TRV instead of visitor record. Didnt knew there was a difference between these two. Got the approval already and passport has been stamped with 10 years visa starting march. What could be done and is it a legal status here or not ? Didnt went out of country to re-enter Canada because thought that this approval gave me a status to maintain inside Canada.
You have been out of status since March and have 90 days to restore to visitor (visitor record).

codezips

Apr 8, 2024
Thankyou Nat, even though i was a pgwp holder and went out of status(record (im now a visitor status) since mid March, i can still apply to restore my status as a visitor record until mid June to maintain my status inside canada without any consequences?

codezips

Apr 8, 2024

codezips

Apr 8, 2024