+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP AND GUIDANCE for Indian CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT(want to move to Canada)

capreetijoshi

Feb 1, 2013
I am Qualified Chartered accountant from India and i want to move to Canada. Can You let me few details
1) Is UFE exam of Canadian institute of Chartered Accountant eligibility is that only Canadian citizen or Immegrated Canidates can only appear? Or I can Apply from India and Reach Canada to appear Exam on required Vsa?
2) Is any other way for Indian CA to move to Canada for Job opportunities?
3) What is the Indain CA designation like graduate or post graduate?

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
June, 05/ 2013-RPRF request & paid, In process on July 29, 2013
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
October/23/2013 received pp from cpp-o
LANDED..........
October/26/2013 at Carway Border
Hi,
I think you will have to give some certification exams like CGA or CPA or CMA...one of my friend's brother moved here last year who was CA...n he appeared for CMA..i will let you know in case i could get any info..

CAFormula

Apr 13, 2014
capreetijoshi said:
I am Qualified Chartered accountant from India and i want to move to Canada. Can You let me few details
1) Is UFE exam of Canadian institute of Chartered Accountant eligibility is that only Canadian citizen or Immegrated Canidates can only appear? Or I can Apply from India and Reach Canada to appear Exam on required Vsa?
2) Is any other way for Indian CA to move to Canada for Job opportunities?
3) What is the Indain CA designation like graduate or post graduate?

Hey there,

I'm Adam from CAFormula.com. We offer an online prep program for the UFE. I can answer your questions. New CPA, CA Students and internationally trained CAs write the same final examination called the UFE.

You must first have a job offer, obtain a temporary working visa and land in Canada. After this, you can write the UFE and get the Canadian CPA, CA designation and become requalified.

The Indian CA designation will help you get a job, but you will not be able to call yourself a CA in Canada until you pass the UFE and obtain professional experience.

Please email me at support @ caformula.com is you have any additional questions.

Adam.