+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: after WES and IELTS what is the next step

FORESIGHT

Aug 27, 2015
Good day fellow forumites, Really glad to be here. I am a new comer here, but I must confess that I have been well educated in the past few days of my joining this forum.
Many thanks to all of you.
Responses to this subject has given me clues to majority of my concerns.
Now I know how to kick start my process for the EE.
1. I must get my WES result ready.
2. Conclude with my test of English with a good score for eligibility.
3. Contact all past and present employers for reference letter in an acceptable format.
4. Get PCC while being mindful of the possible expiration date for PCC.
5. Check out on PNP.

Am I correct?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
FORESIGHT said:
Good day fellow forumites, Really glad to be here. I am a new comer here, but I must confess that I have been well educated in the past few days of my joining this forum.
Many thanks to all of you.
Responses to this subject has given me clues to majority of my concerns.
Now I know how to kick start my process for the EE.
1. I must get my WES result ready.
2. Conclude with my test of English with a good score for eligibility.
3. Contact all past and present employers for reference letter in an acceptable format.
4. Get PCC while being mindful of the possible expiration date for PCC.
5. Check out on PNP.

Am I correct?
To create a submit your Express Entry profile, you just need your ECA report and IELTS TRF. The rest you can do once you have created your Express Entry profile. In addition to PCC, you also need medicals for you and all dependents. Check this link to see the list of all required documents http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Feb 11, 2019
I have done Aircraft maintenance engineering from navi Mumbai , India i have 1 year 6 months experience and i have done my Eca they gave me diploma 3 years and i have completed ielts with 6.5 overall what next step my points are 380