+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: after WES and IELTS what is the next step

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
hey,

I am applying for EE by self, I have already started the process with WES and IELTS,

can any one please suggest me the next step I have follow so that I dont miss on any thing or any thing that i need to keep in mind and what other documents I need to keep it ready in order to submit the application on CIC..

Thanks a lot

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
Go for creation of EE profile

If >400 score it is possibility to get Ontario Nomination .

Else check with other Province Nominations and apply sideways once they get open

Good Luck ..!!!!

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
singh_maninder said:

Else check with other Province Nominations and apply sideways once they get open

Good Luck ..!!!!
Subsequently start arranging for referral letters from all your employers..

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
Yes ...

Sometimes it will take more time to arrange them and also please check the proper format for the referral letters .

Thanks

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Collect police clearance certificate from all the countries where you stayed >= 6 months.

What's your estimated score? If you are sure of getting an ITA then go for pcc from the country where you are currently living, otherwise wait for some time. There could be expiry to pcc. Go for pcc from the countries which you have left but stayed more than 6 months.

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
singh_maninder said:

Good Luck ..!!!!
Thank you for the reply appreciated .. how can i know which province is open? and what will be their minimum criteria to apply?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vtox_g@yahoo.com said:
Thank you for the reply appreciated .. how can i know which province is open? and what will be their minimum criteria to apply?
Check out this link to know more about PNPs http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
singh_maninder said:
Yes ...

Sometimes it will take more time to arrange them and also please check the proper format for the referral letters .

Thanks

hey thanks a lot for the reply.. this is the first time I am hearing about this letter or document, I have couple of questions

1) Do I have to get this from all the companies where I have been working in the past?
2) Do I have to give my employers a specific format to print this letter for me?
3) or how it works exactly? please help me with little more info

thanks in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vtox_g@yahoo.com said:
hey thanks a lot for the reply.. this is the first time I am hearing about this letter or document, I have couple of questions

1) Do I have to get this from all the companies where I have been working in the past?
2) Do I have to give my employers a specific format to print this letter for me?
3) or how it works exactly? please help me with little more info

thanks in advance
For all the companies that you wish to claim points under Express Entry, you need to submit reference letters on the company letter head (both current and past).

To know more about the reference letter requirement, you can refer to this link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

You can either give the employer a format, which they can modify (if they want to) and then give it to you on the company letter head.

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a score of 409.

If I register & create the Express entry profile.
- Do I have any chance to get invitation (if I am not wrong the min. score invitation had been 453)
- Can creation of EE profile in any case impact my Plan-B of student visa. (dual-intent issue)

- IS there any PNP opening in future (Except Quebec; not eligible)

Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kadian said:
Hi,

I have a score of 409.

If I register & create the Express entry profile.
- Do I have any chance to get invitation (if I am not wrong the min. score invitation had been 453)
- Can creation of EE profile in any case impact my Plan-B of student visa. (dual-intent issue)

- IS there any PNP opening in future (Except Quebec; not eligible)

Thanks.
1. Yes, with a score of 409 you are eligible to receive NOI from Ontario in your MyCIC account. Ontario sends NOI for applicants with score 400 and above.
2. You EE plan will not impact your student visa
3. For PNPs refer to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
1. Yes, with a score of 409 you are eligible to receive NOI from Ontario in your MyCIC account. Ontario sends NOI for applicants with score 400 and above.
2. You EE plan will not impact your student visa
3. For PNPs refer to this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp
Thanks Stanlee +1

Please also let me know with 400+ points, are there any other PNP options like that of Ontario.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kadian said:
Thanks Stanlee +1

Please also let me know with 400+ points, are there any other PNP options like that of Ontario.
Check this link to know more about PNP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.