+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help : Affordable university for International students

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
I think you should try university of Regina, its in Saskatchewan, they are offering two years business programs, the best thing about them is they are offering 1 year Master Certificates in business, which can further be converted in complete master degree if you plan to study for more year.
Fee's for 1 year program is 6000$.

You can qualify for Post-Graduation Work Permit Stream/Master's and PhD Graduate Stream for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
You need to fulfill certain conditions though.

To qualify under the Master's and PhD Graduate Stream, an applicant must:

Have graduated from a Master's or PhD program of at least one academic year of full-time study from the University of Saskatchewan or the University of Regina;
Apply within 2 years of the date on which the degree was granted and from a country in which the applicant has legal status; and
Intend to live in Saskatchewan and is able to demonstrate the ability to settle and work in Saskatchewan with at least one of the following:
Have worked in his or her field for a Saskatchewan employer for a minimum of six months under a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) post graduation work permit or have a current permanent full-time job offer from an employer in his or her field of study,
Have a spouse with current permanent full-time employment in Saskatchewan, or
Have enough money to sustain for a short time without work ($10,000 for the applicant and $2,000 for each accompanying family member).

To qualify under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Stream, an applicant must:

Have graduated from a program of at least one academic year of full-time study in Canada and received a certificate, diploma, or degree from a recognized Canada post secondary educational institution;
Have worked for a Saskatchewan employer for a minimum of six months (eligible types of work experience in Saskatchewan include on-campus, off-campus, co-op terms, graduate fellowships that can be verified by the institution, and work experience gained on a post-graduate work permit);
Have applied for and received a post-graduation work permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC); and
Have a current permanent full-time job offer from their employer.

So what im trying to explain is you can qualify for this program in 1 year and then continue at your own terms for master degree, and above all you don't even need to show too much bank statement just 6000$ for study and 10000$ for 1 year stay is more then enough.

How is that sound any comments................................

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
hey i have took admission in Kennedy College of technology tronto...i think i made a mistake coz it is 2 much expensive than others my consultant choose that college for me ..i am accepted in Certificate in Business Administration 2 year programe and fee of one year is 12000 C$..tell me if i ll b able to got visa can i change my college before going to canada or not ..kindly help me..thanxx

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
umar39 said:
hey i have took admission in Kennedy College of technology tronto...i think i made a mistake coz it is 2 much expensive than others my consultant choose that college for me ..i am accepted in Certificate in Business Administration 2 year programe and fee of one year is 12000 C$..tell me if i ll b able to got visa can i change my college before going to canada or not ..kindly help me..thanxx
This is a private college.
If you have strong documents then you can get visa,
but the problem is that while studying on private college you cannot get off campus work permit and you cannot get PGWP as well.

So becarefull while choosing college