+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hello

purle1824

Sep 8, 2011
good afternoon ....

hi i already read all the topics about family sponsorship and im really interested about it !
first of all i was a caregiver here in canada for one year now and i have a friend she is close to me helping me for everything and all i can do is to help her too about of her case about her papers she applied her single but when she get's her visa she gets civil wedding and she's didnt declare to the embassy before she fly to come here hopefully you can help my friend that trying to contact and asked the immigration if there's can be a conflict if she get's her PR? and another one she is getting married next year in church what she gonna do about it if is she nedd to declare or change here status before she applied PR? because she also wants to sponsor her husband ? that's all hopefully you can my friend she dont have enough time to for this that's way i make to help her thanks you so much! god bless you :)

purle1824

Sep 8, 2011
thank you for the response... they have a call history like phone calls and through emails and picture's do she need to call the immigration to told them that she's married already do she need to pay something to change her status?
god bless you