+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello everybody

tariqmassad

May 18, 2007

Im a new member here who is Very interested in living in canada, i live in sweden, isent my application for skilled worker category to the canada high commision in London, i didnt attach any photograph of my own in the application ................will this make the application rejected?
im very worrid about that

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
Not to worry tariq, i guess you applied using the Simplified Application Process. I will advice that you call for your file (ie if you have a file number) and attach your pixs.

tariqmassad

May 18, 2007
thanx fathertee,
i didnt recieve my file No. yet, i read on the website of canada high commossion in london that the want 4 photos to accompany the application..............they recieved my application on the first of may 2007, so, should i wait for some time?
thanx in advance

ashrafbaig

Feb 12, 2007
Pakistan
But I think in simplified process picture is not required. And I have never seen in any where in CIC website the requirment of picture.
Regards

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Tariq, You donot need a pictured now.
Even if there is any mistake in your application, your application will be returned to you. So don't worry and wait for AOR. Hopefully every thing will be alright.
Cool