+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello CVimm

hafiz_faiq

Jun 25, 2013
Dear CVimm,

I am really grateful to you for the detail answer I really appreciate it. I just want to share with you that as you said that IRPA guidelines says that applicant should have permanent residence lawfully in which the country he/she reside but i have read in guide 3999, Question 4 (Plz read)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp

says that select the visa office on the based of your country of nationality or the country in which you residing provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year. it does not say permanent residence and i think my visa does not come in temporary residence because visit visa only comes in temporary residence permit.

one more thing what i want to ask you that i do not provided them any address of Pakistan I have provided them current and mailing address of London so its does not make sense that in Pakistan with whom they will contact What do you say Sir

Thanks

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
hafiz_faiq said:
Dear CVimm,

I am really grateful to you for the detail answer I really appreciate it. I just want to share with you that as you said that IRPA guidelines says that applicant should have permanent residence lawfully in which the country he/she reside but i have read in guide 3999, Question 4 (Plz read)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp

says that select the visa office on the based of your country of nationality or the country in which you residing provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year. it does not say permanent residence and i think my visa does not come in temporary residence because visit visa only comes in temporary residence permit.

one more thing what i want to ask you that i do not provided them any address of Pakistan I have provided them current and mailing address of London so its does not make sense that in Pakistan with whom they will contact What do you say Sir

Thanks
Hello Dear Hafiz_Faiq, as you mention earlier after your received your approval for stage 1 ( sponsorship approval ) from CPC - Mississauga it clearly state that your application will be forwarded to CHC - ISB for further processing and its part of the processing that theses days most of ( Family spouse cases ) are processed jointly by CPPO -Ottawa and CHC - ISBD for ( Afghan & Pak ) nationals, there for your case will be processed according to that, you not providing the valid address in Pak will cause further delay in your application process as at the later date the ( VO) CIC officer will request a valid address in Pak for further processing, keep that in mind that every time they request info from you will cause some delays in your application, so please be proactive and resolve this issue as soon as possible to clear all these glitches from your application, if you can communicate with them as i mention to you on the earlier post and I have send pretty much all the info it would be great for you, if you can change your office to ( UK ) it will make a day & night different , processing time in ( CHC - ISB ) is 29 month if everything is straight forward if the case is complex it will be some where in 36 month time frame, in this form you will find cases that are well in 36 month or up time frame, hope that will give you a clear picture of the situation the rest is all up to you, by the end of the day you are the one to make the move, we can talk about guideline and regulation all the day, but the reality is the have already send you official documents in stage 1 and the further processing is already chosen for you, hope you got the idea. I wish you all the best. take care, if you need help let me know.

hafiz_faiq

Jun 25, 2013
Hi,
Thanks for your reply I would like to inform you that I contacted CIC and they said my file is in process in CPP-Ottawa. I contacted to Ottawa office and they replied me that visa immigration officer will contact me if any further correspondence needed.

What do you think Ottawa office process the case faster then CHC-Islamabad?

The other thing you mentioned to inform them about my address of Pakistan so I could not because I do not have any family ties in Pakistan now just parents and they cant deal this immigration hassle at all. In generic application form i provide them my current and mailing address of London UK because that is the only address what I am using.

Please reply about the answer given by Ottawa Office.

thanks

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
hafiz_faiq said:
Hi,
Thanks for your reply I would like to inform you that I contacted CIC and they said my file is in process in CPP-Ottawa. I contacted to Ottawa office and they replied me that visa immigration officer will contact me if any further correspondence needed.

The other thing you mentioned to inform them about my address of Pakistan so I could not because I do not have any family ties in Pakistan now just parents and they cant deal this immigration hassle at all. In generic application form i provide them my current and mailing address of London UK because that is the only address what I am using.

Please reply about the answer given by Ottawa Office.

thanks
Dear Hafiz_Haq,
its great that you contact them, the message is a generic message that they send to any inquiry made to their office, but the key issue is on your email or cover letter via email have you clearly state you intention that you want your file to be processed in ( UK ) London office, if you have done so? its the first step, what will happen that any communication or document you send it will get log and attached to your case, they have to do that by law there is no way around it, once the review date comes for your file or when the VO work on your file they will consider that request to see based on your circumstances if you qualify for transfer, have you attached a cover letter signed and dated by you via email to them to state you intention since you live in UK you want your file to be processed in London office or not? the reason why I am asking because once you send a cover letter date and signed by you that letter will get printed and get attached to your file and it count as an incoming communication to your file, its a solid prove that they cant avoid when it comes to your transfer, if its just an email some time its hit and mess. now give it a week or two and talk to your spouse to go to Her MP where she lives and state the same issue, that my husband is in ( UK) and the letter was sent to us by ( CPC - Mississauga ) states that the file will get transfer to ( CHC - ISB ) but my husband lives in (UK ) lawfully in past five years the file has to get transfer to London office and right after that a bout a week or two after that till her to prep the cover letter from her side and send it registered mail to CPPO - Ottawa it would great if you guys send some quality supporting documents to them as well attach with that cover letter, I have mention in earlier post to you and keep sending them supporting document once every 4 month or so, prove of your contacts, communication and showing your ongoing, continuing relationship it will solve any complication or doubt that may occur in future, keep in mind the earlier you plan the seat the better is after all its a spouse case you prove them the relation ship is genuine the rest is smooth, as per your processing time if it get transfer to UK would be around ( 10 to 12 month ) if its CHC- ISB ( it would be 29 month more or less 2year for sure based on strike and nature of that visa office and complexity of that area ), ad per your application if get transfer after all attempt to CHC - ISB for whatever reason than CIC will only deal with you or your legal consultant or lawyer if you appoint one and you make sure to inform them officially if you hire one planing to have one to followup on process of your application as your parent or relative they Can not deal with your application unless they are part of application period. to sum it up for you on both cases if everything goes smooth you are looking for 15 to 24 month give or take otherwise if there is any complication than God know its hard to say. so prep you self for waiting game and be smart and proactive. Good luck once again and best wishes.

Regards,
CVimm

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hafiz_faiq said:

No, it will not be faster. Though your file is in Ottawa, it is still ISL that will review and decide on it, so you are still subject to ISL processing times.

You DO NOT need an address in Pakistan. Many people live in one country and have their apps processed in another. If they need to contact you, they will use the address you have provided in your app, no matter where in the world it is. Or they will simply email you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
GCMS notes are not issued by individual visa offices. See here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
There is no option to simply "Request GCMS notes" from a visa office.

You must submit an application for your file notes under the Privacy Act or the Access to Information Act. This can be done by a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada, so your wife in Canada will need to apply on your behalf.

Read through the page I posted and the links under the "Learn More About" header.