+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hec Pakistan attestation problem

karamdaad

Sep 4, 2014
Hi all,

I am an engineer and i sent my BE and masters degrees and transcripts to WES. My BE transcript stamp number was erroneously not correctly updated by HEC in their database. I got an email from WES to correct it. After visiting HEC i got the status corrected on their website. However, even after passage of 4-5 days, the status of my application on WES account / website is "waiting for required documents".
My question is :- should i wait for WES to automatically recheck HEC database and proceed with my evaluation ?
or
should I resend them another sealed HEC attested copy of BE transcript ?

thanks, I will appreciate your help.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
karamdaad said:
Hi all,

I am an engineer and i sent my BE and masters degrees and transcripts to WES. My BE transcript stamp number was erroneously not correctly updated by HEC in their database. I got an email from WES to correct it. After visiting HEC i got the status corrected on their website. However, even after passage of 4-5 days, the status of my application on WES account / website is "waiting for required documents".
My question is :- should i wait for WES to automatically recheck HEC database and proceed with my evaluation ?
or

No need to send the doucments again, i would advise you to either wait for a couple of more days or call them on monday at 6pm PST.. This is the time at which the WES representative guy/lady starts receiving calls..

Here is the number: +1 416 972 0070

You will be put on hold for some time because of the limited lines and the enormous number of people calling from all over the world
I called them twice while i was going through this process, 1st time my call connected in 3min, but the 2nd time it took 50min!

Good luck!

Reactions: KhurramShahzad

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karamdaad said:
Hi all,

or

Bro,
they are waiting for your Matriculation and Intermediate (HSSC) documents........did you send them?

if yes then call them and try to find out the problem,

if you did not send then arrange to send them because they need your Matriculation and Intermediate dox.

karamdaad

Sep 4, 2014
aoa, thanks friends. Yes i did send my Fsc docs and they have been accepted. However, I will wait a few more days and try calling them at 6pm. Thanks again. kh

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
Hi Guys, your posts are really valuable.

I managed the attestation from HEC Karachi three days ago and the sealed envelope has reached WES today (Friday, 31 Oct 2014) in the afternoon. I am confused about one thing though. When I log on to HEC website (das.hec.gov.pk), the statuses of all the education credentials from Matric till Masters are showing as “LOCKED - APPLIED FOR ATTESTATION” (MyProfile>>Education) whereas when I click the link on the main page of the same website “Please Select the Documents you wish to Attest from HEC” it shows Original Degrees from Bachelors onwards as “ ATTESTED” written in Green Color.

Is it ok? Coz I ve been reading on the forums that WES will verify the online status of those attestations on HEC website. Kindly evaluate the above scenario and let me know if the status on HEC website is correct or do I need to visit HEC for correction? If yes, what corrections are required in particular?

Thanks, Ali

Nov 19, 2018
Hi all,

or

Dear Karamdaad i have the same issue regarding incorrect stamp number can you please tell me how you resolve this issue,

Nov 19, 2018
Dear Aspirants,

Recently i have received a notification from WES that stamp number on you master degree was not correctly updated on your w HEC attestation status detail any body know that how to proceed this issue or will i go for resubmission of my documents.

Thanks ASAP reply to me because i have run short of time.

Nov 19, 2018
I got this message from Wes that your stamp number on your official document is wrongly posted in a attestation HEC details status kindly verify it and informed to HEC about this matter . anybody encountered this problem and how can we resolve this issue please help me and will i go for resubmit my document of master degree with a correct stamp number to wes or just inform to wes about correction of this issue please help me.

Thank you in advance fro your quick response.