+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Degree Attestation Process for O and A level students

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I've done my O and A Levels and have gotten the equivalence certificates made for both.
Now I wanted to get my Bachelors degree attested from HEC and I was completing the form on their online portal.
I am a bit confused regarding some of the fields mentioned on their form (under the Education tab) and would be grateful if someone who's done O and A levels can share their experience and help me fill out the form, especially the following fields;

1. Under Degree/Certificate details what do I mention in the Registration/Roll no. Do I mention the my O level candidate number or the Reference number given on the equivalence certificate
  2. What do I mention under Degree Awarding Institute - IBCC or University of Cambridge?
  3. What do I mention under Program Title and Discipline?
Your support would be much appreciated.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Everyone,

I've done my O and A Levels and have gotten the equivalence certificates made for both.
Now I wanted to get my Bachelors degree attested from HEC and I was completing the form on their online portal.
I am a bit confused regarding some of the fields mentioned on their form (under the Education tab) and would be grateful if someone who's done O and A levels can share their experience and help me fill out the form, especially the following fields;

1. Under Degree/Certificate details what do I mention in the Registration/Roll no. Do I mention the my O level candidate number or the Reference number given on the equivalence certificate
  2. What do I mention under Degree Awarding Institute - IBCC or University of Cambridge?
  3. What do I mention under Program Title and Discipline?
Your support would be much appreciated.
There were a lot of such queries answered on our group for HEC. Please join and ask your questions there:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/6wTEMYoEoxAIndJqze3OBa

Dec 17, 2019
Hello, I'm facing a similar issue. Can someone help me resolve this? I dont have the equivalency certificates. But want to attest my bachelors degree. What should i fill in the education tab of the hec profile.