+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEATED ROADS IN CANADA ...WANT TO KNOW WHERE?

ALPHA BRAVO

Feb 19, 2013
princeroi22 said:
Don't know about where are they used precisely. But a Common example is wires are laid under runways at airports so that runways remain clear from Ice.

THese are special wires buried not more than around 5 Feet in the ground under the runways.
thanks for the information.... :)

ALPHA BRAVO

Feb 19, 2013
RockinCanada said:
Hey Buddy, I am not cursing you really. I just answered your question and requested you to google it. I understand your asking on this forum as so many people are there from Canada and might answer your question. But whosoever comes on this forum has questions regarding the issues they face regarding their immigration and we all who can help have to answer a lot of questions like that and that makes it difficult to answer questions irrelevant to the immigration. It takes a lot of research to answer any immigration related questions as giving wrong answers might put somebody into confusing state.

I hope you understand this and my intention was never to abuse or curse you, but if I did, I am sorry for that.

Cheers!!!

Rockin
Thanks for being so nice. I NEVER took it that way... I am sorry if my words made you think so.
I am fully aware that this is not the right topic for this forum and yet you all cared to respond... speaks volumes about your helping nature.
Thanks again.

ALPHA BRAVO

Feb 19, 2013
qorax said:
U guys must have already googled it, if not here is an old info on the subject. However, I'm yet to see (or hear) anything on 'heated roads' in Canada... and neither been to Essex county to have a look-see!

Nonetheless, "heated Driveways" r quite a few here-n-there, I was myself contemplating installing one before this winter -- but better sense prevailed (vis-a-vis the shot-up Hydro Bill and the benefits of shovelling for a cardio dose).
A short, pithy and well researched reply.
I once thought of sending you a pm but couldn't muster enough courage... God has been so kind that you yourself responded...
what is good to know is that i was not the only one thinking over the subject...
Thanks for the comments. You made my day Sir. :) :) :)