+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP 2024 - Paper Applicants

whyemcee

Jan 7, 2024
you have to label them with sticky notes and send it in envelope , do not staple
I did not label with sticky notes as I didnt know i was supposed to do that but i didnt staple either. I just really hope i did this well.

I hope we make this a timeline thread so we can follow up on our paper applications for 2024.

Reactions: Olamipeter

R Thiara

Apr 21, 2019
Hi guys…
The cap for paper based files of HCCP 2024 already being reached..is there any chance to apply now considering the fact that some files may be rejected or refused owing to wrong/incomplete documentation or other reasons?
As it is heard that no further files are accepted after cap is reached and are returned back, so how are the voids created after rejection of cap files (due to mistakes in file) filled?

jummy86

Jan 30, 2024
Hi everyone, I requested for paper format before the cap was reached but now the cap has closed for childcare providers. is there any chance that I can still submit my application given I requested before the cap was reached?
thanks!

Astro2.2

Feb 5, 2024
Hi! Any news about those who submitted via paper application? Would any body knows the timeline when to receive AOR?

whyemcee

Jan 7, 2024
Hello. Who has any update for 2024 Hccp paper application? Any AORs yet? One does not even know if application was received except that DHL confirmed delivery