+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

haven't recieved Biometric letter-Urgent

h_loyali

Apr 29, 2014
Hello Friends !

We submited an 2 application online with one Account( one application is under other's application ,you got what I mean?) Now My mom's biometric letter is in her hand but my father haven't recieved any confirmation or biometric letter . we submited on may 2 and they went to turkey to give their fingerprints biometric but my father couldn't give his biometric without letter ! We already paid all fees !

What should we do?! Help!

mahroo

Apr 15, 2014
Re: haven't recieved Biometric letter!! - Help Please

I am in a similar situation and know how frustrating it is. Did you mention that you applied online on May 2nd? If yes, you can give them a few more days. Did you contact the Canada embassy in Turkey? (<re-ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>)

h_loyali

Apr 29, 2014

YES we applied on may 2nd ! my wife have recieved and we are now in Istanbul because we Thought that since we are together in one account So one biometric letter is enough for both of us ! We already paid 370 $ for family biometric and visa fees but my wife have recieved the letter and she gives her biometric but I haven't recieved !
I sent email to that email address but no reply! I heared that without biometric they dont process our application !

Right now we are in Istanbul my wife gives her biometric but I can not give my biometric without letter and canada embassy in turkey doesn't answer ! I dont know what should I do ?!!! coming back to turkey again is wasting the time!

mahroo

Apr 15, 2014

I am sorry to hear this, it is annoying! I can only wish you luck and hope you get the letter before leaving Turkey.

P.S. As I said, I am in a similar situation and am waiting for biometric letter since April 10th. I reside in US and probably my case is a bit different, hope yours would not take this long.