+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory?" you responded "No

Jayal

Apr 20, 2023
Hi Everyone,
A quick update on my PFL
For me, I didn't get a Lawyer; I didn't have money to pay because the price was much. Secondly, none of those I contacted responded and I've got limited time. I drafted the letter myself and got it reviewed by a friend and my brother. Four weeks later, I received an email requesting my updated Acceptance letter and new POF. NO DENIAL! NO BAN!

However, I had to withdraw the application later. I was able to get the Acceptance Letter from the university though.
Reason for Withdrawal: I can't provide them with a POF within the limited days I was given (two weeks).

As such, I wrote to them I would not be continuing with the application as I already bagged a Masters's Degree in the United Kingdom. I sent all the necessary proof of Study in the UK. I added I might reapply in the nearest future but not this time. My withdrawal approval came back 2weeks after.

Note* I requested to withdraw my application after the PFL issue has been resolved.
Hello,
This is great news!
please can you share the letter you sent to them, as I currently have a similar issue, so that I can use your template to respond. My email is jiggaworld2k3@yahoo.com

Harrydotcom

May 22, 2023
I would like to share my case here,

I got a work permit and it will automatically renew my eTA. which I didnt know that and apply eTA again.

When I was applying my eTA at the time, I answered No in refusal visa. and they want me to explain in 10 days.
I wrote them a sorry letter and it was a mistake to reapply a new eta again because my eTA has planty of years to expire.

4 weeks later, they approved my eTA.

Now i am applying my PR. I hope they will let me go through. God bless me.
hello
Please i have applied for a student visa on behalf of my sister.
i have made the same error.
please can you send me your letter to
harrisonnji50@gmail.com