+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have received my study permit approval with 2 kids:)

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
manjitrakhra said:
Hi Sadia,

Could you please share your profile......like which course u opted....and the documents u had to provide....
I always had been a good student through out academic career, have a degree in health sciences and 5 years of working at reputable hospitals...travelling history....and with the guidance at this forum...tried best to put forward my case appropriately ....prayed to Lord to choose the best for me...and left the result on almighty...and Thanks to God...things worked out as per my wish...:)...address all the weak points with genuine reasons and appropriately is important..I guess..

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
manjitrakhra said:
Thanks Sadia!! Which course have you chosen...
I arrived at British Columbia last week,have started my university....life and people at BC are great:) ....Im studying masters of Administration in health and human services...if you want any help here do let me know...

manjitrakhra

Jul 29, 2013
Thank you for sharing the details.... My wife will be applying for a student visa... she has done her B.Sc,B.ed, M.A in Education and she has been a Teacher since 10+ years....can she apply for Early Childhood Education diploma ( Special needs) or Educational Assistant Special Needs Support ( 2 year diploma)...

Or should she apply for a Masters course...