+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have received my study permit approval with 2 kids:)

para bacha22

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI (UAE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadia jalil said:
I have received my study permit approval today by email, although I received for my two kids a month earlier..
Congrats Hope all will be fine wid u there :)

belex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What proof did you provide to embassy that you will return to your home country ?

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
belex said:
What proof did you provide to embassy that you will return to your home country ?
I never said anything regarding this...means whether I ll be back or not....I am sure they already know the fact....I stayed honest....clearly expressed my weaknesses...applied on my own...without any consultant...my husband has a established job,sound family life...I guess along Allah's help all these factors helped..:)

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Congrats..Sadia n reply me inbox

boubsh

Jul 16, 2013
sadia jalil said:
I have received my study permit approval today by email, although I received for my two kids a month earlier..
hello sadia,

where are you from?
i got my offer letter and now want to apply for my husband and my two kids
need help, can you guide me
can i have ur email address or something else to be in touch with you
thanx

elbob

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
Congratulations :)

I'm in a similar situation with my wife

I'm PR, she got acceptance letter and we have a young baby .. so please share your profile and give us any tips

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
I did nothing special...just put forward my case very honestly...I have a long study gap and I presented the genuine reason for it..I guess complicating things makes taking decision difficult..while going simply with what s actually lies there increases chances of better understanding and acceptance:)...show enough fund for your wife to afford baby care when needed....and flexible course schedule to go through smoothly...you are already there as PR so I dont think it will be a problem in your case.....
Best of luck!

manjitrakhra

Jul 29, 2013
Hi,

Could you please let us know how much was the education gap in your case, my wife will be applying for the Jan Intake, the gap in her case is 10 years

sadia jalil

Star Member
May 5, 2013
I have 13 years of gap...but have approximately 5 years work experience..that also lies 10 years before...so go ahead with your wife's case with a strong SOP..best of luck..

boubsh

Jul 16, 2013
Hi Saadia,
Congrats and thanx for the information but still need mor.
What is PR and SOP?

When should I apply visa for my husband and my two kids?

TC