+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has xxx received a nomination certificate from a province ??

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
quick question

I've received Ontario PNP nomination recently, but my express entry profile has expired today.

I'm creating a new express entry profile and I would like to know what should I select in this quesiton

Has xxxx received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?

Should I select Yes or No??

I think I should select Yes because I've already received provincial nomination from Ontario, but it was on my previous profile. I'm confused. Please someone help

Moreover, in my previous profile, I selected "All provinces and territories" as my provinces and territories of interest. This time I believe I should select only Ontario because I've been nominated by Ontario?? am I correct.

Reactions: Abdi sham

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
imrankhan2015 said:
quick question

I've received Ontario PNP nomination recently, but my express entry profile has expired today.

I'm creating a new express entry profile and I would like to know what should I select in this quesiton

Should I select Yes or No??

I think I should select Yes because I've already received provincial nomination from Ontario, but it was on my previous profile. I'm confused. Please someone help

Moreover, in my previous profile, I selected "All provinces and territories" as my provinces and territories of interest. This time I believe I should select only Ontario because I've been nominated by Ontario?? am I correct.
I've received Ontario PNP nomination recently
Look at the first statement then read the question again. What do you think the answer is here?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
They send you the certificate after you've been nominated in an email but you don't really need it. Just keep it safe.....since this PNP stream is tied into express entry, once you get nominated, you get the option to accept the nomination in mycic. Once you accept, you get 600 points. Now you can answer Yes for that question but you won't be asked for the certificate.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
They send you the certificate after you've been nominated in an email but you don't really need it. Just keep it safe.....since this PNP stream is tied into express entry, once you get nominated, you get the option to accept the nomination in mycic. Once you accept, you get 600 points. Now you can answer Yes for that question but you won't be asked for the certificate.
Hi, I submitted my profile after ITA & changed the answer to Yes but in the final submission it is showing No. I have sent a webform explaining the same but I am surprised that I was able to make those changes & finally they just went back to what was locked after receiving the ITA. Will this be an issue for me?

naveen_dharni

May 10, 2023
Hi, I've got an Expression of Interest nomination certificate from Ontario. Recently, I got an ITA for the Express Entry too.
I'm planning to apply for PR through express entry as it's a faster process. There's a question in the Nomination & Selection section that "Has xxx received a nomination certificate from a province?"

I'm confused now are they talking about Express Entry nomination or any other also? As in my case do I need to select Yes or No in this field?