Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018
I applied before Express Entry was launched, but my application was returned because it was incomplete (or the cap was reached). Do I answer “yes” or “no” to the “have you previously submitted an application” question?
If you got a letter from us that confirms your previous application is being processed, you should answer “yes.”

If you did not get this letter, you should answer “no.” If the application was never formally accepted for processing, we don’t count it as an application.
"
So this applies for multiple EE profiles as well...the profile never went to IRCC for processing hence technically you have never applied for PR..
I think this answers all permutations and combinations related to this query...cheers..!!

sri_12

Feb 23, 2020
Folks,

I'm in the same boat and did the same mistake "just like everyone I know applying from Canada :D".. I answered "no" while ironically chose country of residence as Canada and mentioned that am a student and a graduate of Canada in the application :D..

Dear senior level forum members what should we do? If we fix it in eAPR and humbly explained in the LOE, would we be rejected?

Hi, what did you do? Did you get your PR