+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone submitted their RPRF fees later after giving initial payment $550

JIDI

Apr 9, 2015
Hii

I have been asked to pay RPRF (Right of Parmanent Residence Fee) immediately for pprocessing my application.
Although at the time of submitting my application I've already paid $550.
Kindly guide.

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JIDI said:
Hii

I have been asked to pay RPRF (Right of Parmanent Residence Fee) immediately for pprocessing my application.
Kindly guide.
I paid RPRF after 4 months and they ask you to pay when they are close to making a decision.
AOR 25th May
In Process - 14th of August
RPRF Fee - 10th September.

I hope we are close to getting the decision made. I am tired of all the wait and speculations.

Seems like a never ending wait :eek: :eek: :eek:

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
JIDI said:
Hii

Kindly guide.
The first $550 was for processing your application and the RPRF is second fee to grant you PR, which should be around $490.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I got RPRF request yesterday. I made the payment just now. After completing the payment the receipt which I got in PDF format contains only my Name. Everything else is blank for Address, Client date of birth, Postal Code etc.

Is it like that or do we have to fill it by printing and then upload. Please advise...

Thanks in advance
RJ

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
rj1jr said:
Hi,

I got RPRF request yesterday. I made the payment just now. After completing the payment the receipt which I got in PDF format contains only my Name. Everything else is blank for Address, Client date of birth, Postal Code etc.

Is it like that or do we have to fill it by printing and then upload. Please advise...

Thanks in advance
RJ
Our timelines are more or less similar. Did you get any update after paying RPRF ? I had paid the RPRF a week back but no updates after that. I uploaded the receipt in the application submitted forms. Was there anything else to do ?

Thanks
Silvi

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Our timelines are more or less similar. Did you get any update after paying RPRF ? I had paid the RPRF a week back but no updates after that. I uploaded the receipt in the application submitted forms. Was there anything else to do ?

Thanks
Silvi
I did the same. Nothing else just wait :)

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance
RJ
Leave it as is and upload.

JIDI

Apr 9, 2015
GSherriff said:
I paid RPRF and uploaded receipt 16th September. Heard nothing since then....

Same here. Paid RPRF THE SAME DAYon 16th sep..no change since then.
wen did u get AOR?
BACKGROUND CHECK STILL NOT STARTED.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bahamas said:
Leave it as is and upload.
Hi Bahamas,

I filled Address, Client date of birth, Postal Code etc before uploading in MyCIC. Will this cause any problem?

Thanks,
RJ

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
rj1jr said:
Hi Bahamas,

I filled Address, Client date of birth, Postal Code etc before uploading in MyCIC. Will this cause any problem?

Thanks,
RJ
Hi,
not at all. Actually it should be done the way you've done it.

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
What are the implications of a RPRF request? Does it mean PPR is around? I still haven't submitted my FBI PCC and my background check status says "not started".

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
JIDI said:
Same here. Paid RPRF THE SAME DAYon 16th sep..no change since then.
wen did u get AOR?
BACKGROUND CHECK STILL NOT STARTED.
I got my AOR June 19th. My background check is in process. I also got ghost email today but no update...but hopefully it means I will see DM soon!!!!