+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone ever got OINP nomination on Implied Status ?

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah dhanoa said:
Hi

My wp is expiring on 12Th June , Just concerned if anyone has ever got OINp while being on implied status?
Yes, lot of them got it before. Including me :). However you need to apply for new WP without any break

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Sarah dhanoa said:
Yes, I will be applying for wp before expiry, will that be fine ? Do they call and ask you about ur status ?

you can apply online just a day before expiration, but recently BOWP are being processed with in a month, so that also sucks.

sarah555

Jul 7, 2016
vinodram said:
Yes, lot of them got it before. Including me :). However you need to apply for new WP without any break
Did you get nominated while you were on implied status or they waited until you got your WP to nominate you. I am in the same boat. I got a request from OINP asking about my status because my work permit expired and I am now under implied status. I told them I was on implied status but I have not heard anything else back. DO they wait till I have valid legal status till I get nominated?

FBack54

May 25, 2015
I also got asked about my status since my work permit expired on Tuesday. They asked to send a screenshot of the CIC website where it talks about implied status since there is no other way to prove that as you don't get anything from CIC.

sarah555

Jul 7, 2016
FBack54 said:
I also got asked about my status since my work permit expired on Tuesday. They asked to send a screenshot of the CIC website where it talks about implied status since there is no other way to prove that as you don't get anything from CIC.
Okay, please keep us updated on what happens and I will also do the same. I really hope we still get nominated even though we are on implied status

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi guys my status is expiring as well, I am going to apply for a study permit, am I also concidered as on implied status ??

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Please reply!!

I AM APPLYING FOR STUDY PERMIT WITHIN CANADA BEFORE THE EXPERY OF MY CURRENT PERMIT, AM I GONNA CONCIDER AS ON IMPLIED UNTILL I GET MY STUDY ??