+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone been in this situation? Please advise.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Hi all.
When I applied under NOC 4121 specifying London as my VO in December 2009, I was resident in the UK with a Tier 1 visa valid till Jan 2013. Never in my dreams had I thought it would take this long to process. Now if I don't get an extension on my Tier1, and have to return to Pakistan, what will happen when my passport request comes (if it ever really does!!!). What if I can't get a visit visa to the UK in time to take my passports to be stamped? I have heard that passports cannot be sent out of the country legally, neither by courier, nor even if you have someone else who can physically carry the passports to London. Is that true? What is the solution to this issue.
Please help me put things in perspective.

Raj_Zain

Jul 16, 2011
I think but am not sure....some experienced members can suggest..........

You can change your visa office to Pakistan VO if you go back there............

digitalgame

Jul 20, 2011
Dear Brov,

Don't worry about it, it such a simple case. I came back from UK and applied from UK . When you came back from UK to Pak just inform them that u have changed ur address. If they need any interview it will take place at Islamabad and you will have to send your passport to Islamabad for visa stamping not London. Be cool dont worry bkz i faced same situation and CHC, London said that we cant move file from London to ISL but if we need intv or passport then ISL embassy will contact u.

Thanks

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
digitalgame said:
Dear Brov,

Don't worry about it, it such a simple case. I came back from UK and applied from UK . When you came back from UK to Pak just inform them that u have changed ur address. If they need any interview it will take place at Islamabad and you will have to send your passport to Islamabad for visa stamping not London. Be cool dont worry bkz i faced same situation and CHC, London said that we cant move file from London to ISL but if we need intv or passport then ISL embassy will contact u.

Thanks
Thank you so much for your reply. It has eased me a bit. However, do you think I need to let them know straightaway, or should I wait till they ask me for updated information? My postal/contact address was always my permanent Pakistani address from the start, even when I was in the UK. So I actually don't need to update that. However, at the time , in 'current address' I had UK address.
Did you email them about your residence change by email?
I would be grateful for your help. Thanks again.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beckett said:
Thank you so much for your reply. It has eased me a bit. However, do you think I need to let them know straightaway, or should I wait till they ask me for updated information? My postal/contact address was always my permanent Pakistani address from the start, even when I was in the UK. So I actually don't need to update that. However, at the time , in 'current address' I had UK address.
Did you email them about your residence change by email?
I would be grateful for your help. Thanks again.
Beckett, unknowingly you have solved your own problem. Since you have your contact address as in Pakistan, your PP request would be sent there and when you return to Pakistan there will no requirement to have a UK address or you dont have to send your PP to any UK address.

But, without any FAIL, you must intimate VO when you move back to Pakistan....MUST.

Mitali

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
mitali said:
Beckett, unknowingly you have solved your own problem. Since you have your contact address as in Pakistan, your PP request would be sent there and when you return to Pakistan there will no requirement to have a UK address or you dont have to send your PP to any UK address.

But, without any FAIL, you must intimate VO when you move back to Pakistan....MUST.

Mitali
Thank you for your detailed reply. I will know in January whether my UK extension is accepted. If not, I will inform London VO that I am returning to Pakistan. Is that the right procedure?

digitalgame

Jul 20, 2011
HI,

dont need to do anything until u come back PAk, 1 week before landing just inform CHC london that you have chnaged your correspondence address.

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
digitalgame said:
Dear Brov,

Thanks
This is correct information, further more that when ever you move any where you are responsable to inform your VO,
according to that the VO will responsed you. i think they will sentout your data to ISB