+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anybody received result of trv

Raman deol

Jul 14, 2016
My fAther applied forvtrv by paper on 4th july at Chandigarh visa office. No result yet.
Has anybody received result after applying in july or june enr? I am so worried.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Raman deol said:
My fAther applied forvtrv by paper on 4th july at Chandigarh visa office. No result yet.
Has anybody received result after applying in july or june enr? I am so worried.
Applied online on 6th July, received passport request on 3rd Aug.

Have you tried to track his profile?

Regards,
Paul09

Raman deol

Jul 14, 2016
I am unable to link application to online account. They are showing zero results.
However on vfs web site,it is sjowing that your application is beibg processed at Chandigarh visa office.
Can you help me how to link application to online account?
Thanks

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Raman deol said:
I am unable to link application to online account. They are showing zero results.
However on vfs web site,it is sjowing that your application is beibg processed at Chandigarh visa office.
Can you help me how to link application to online account?
Thanks
I think this could help you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3

capuneet

Jul 31, 2016
Raman deol said:
My friend and his family had applied on 30 th june in chandigarh, he got his and hisfamily passport back on 3 rd august.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Raman deol said:
Paul it is showing zero result. It is saying try again later.
Try to call VFS to get help, maybe they could give proper directions or reasons why it is not linking.

Regards,
Paul09

Shaeeza

Nov 17, 2014
Can u help me urgent

Hi please any one can help me. U can inbox feel free and thank in advance.

I am from Trinidad and Tobago and try for TRV but I am confused too in filling form.

Question: have you ever refused visa permit , denied entry ,or order to leave Canada or any other country ?

Now I don't know how to answer this question bcz I was refuesed of US visit visa in 2014. Plz guied me how to explian or how they need to write. Or i have just simple write that yes i was refused visit visa or plz plz plz?

Shaeeza

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: Can u help me urgent

Shaeeza said:
Hi please any one can help me. U can inbox feel free and thank in advance.

I am from Trinidad and Tobago and try for TRV but I am confused too in filling form.

Question: have you ever refused visa permit , denied entry ,or order to leave Canada or any other country ?

Now I don't know how to answer this question bcz I was refuesed of US visit visa in 2014. Plz guied me how to explian or how they need to write. Or i have just simple write that yes i was refused visit visa or plz plz plz?

Shaeeza
Please stop posting the same question over and over again. This is rude forum behaviour. Your question has already been answered.