VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
sava said:
Thanks AlbertaAINP. Appreciate your help.

AlbertaAINP said:
sava said:
Divagirl,
Can you please let me know the e-mail address you sent the e-mail to, about your change of address? I will be moving from my current residence soon too.
Thanks,
Sava
This is the email address: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca

You can find this in this official link

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html
You r welcome. Don't forget to mention this in your email:

First Name:
Last Name:
DOB:

Good luck...

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
I sure will do that AlbertaAINP. Thanks.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Divagirl, Congratulations !!
why did they say received on 8 may...??

I got on April21.. !
you sent your application on Jan 16 and I sent mine on Jan 19.
Did they consider about your NOC !!
anyway Congratulations !! Hope they would issue nomination for under new process very soon.

in my thinking,... they would release the nomination in July- August 09
keep hoping

Yo

May 14, 2009
My address changed recently. Can anybody please inform how will it affect my nomination process if I inform alberta office about it. I got file number on Feb 20.

lifeofhope

May 8, 2009
AlbertaDestination said:
My address changed recently. Can anybody please inform how will it affect my nomination process if I inform alberta office about it. I got file number on Feb 20.
If you have File # : Then you can send a mail out to them with Change of Address Information.

If you DO NOT have File #: Wait for it before you contact them. It will be a mess if you send out the Change of Address at this moment.

One more information: AiNP are REALLY prompt on opening the package and Stamping the Date On it. I sent my Package on March 6th 2009. There is a "March 10th Received" Stamp on it. My application been return to me as NOT COMPLETE. Don't worry they send out a email for DOCUMENT REQUEST. If you don't respond then they send your Package back to you.

Add "Immigration.info@gov.ab.ca" to your email Contact list. The mail usually goes to JUNK mail Folder. This is what happen to me.

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
lifeofhope, when did you get the document request e-mail? If you dont know that, Can you please let me know When they sent your application back? I am curious because my appliction reached AINP on March 6th 2009. I haven't yet received my file number.
Thanks,
Sava
lifeofhope said:
AlbertaDestination said:
If you have File # : Then you can send a mail out to them with Change of Address Information.

If you DO NOT have File #: Wait for it before you contact them. It will be a mess if you send out the Change of Address at this moment.

One more information: AiNP are REALLY prompt on opening the package and Stamping the Date On it. I sent my Package on March 6th 2009. There is a "March 10th Received" Stamp on it. My application been return to me as NOT COMPLETE. Don't worry they send out a email for DOCUMENT REQUEST. If you don't respond then they send your Package back to you.

Add "Immigration.info@gov.ab.ca" to your email Contact list. The mail usually goes to JUNK mail Folder. This is what happen to me.

pokha69

Star Member
Jan 31, 2008
Hello folks,

I got the file number today, and it says it was sent to me on march 06, 2009 . But I never received the email (not even in Junk). Any way, folks suggest me when will my time line begin from : March 6th on wards or from today's date....

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, Pokha69!

Can you please post the details of your application?

Date Sent to AINP, New Process / Old Process, NOC, File Number.

Cheers,

pokha69 said:
Hello folks,

I got the file number today, and it says it was sent to me on march 06, 2009 . But I never received the email (not even in Junk). Any way, folks suggest me when will my time line begin from : March 6th on wards or from today's date....

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Pokha69, What says u received on march 6th?. Can u please post ur timeline and the email u received?