+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

BB_Canada

Nov 17, 2009
Hi All,

Nomination is valid for only 6 months. Getting all the PCC would take atleast 4 to 5 months. If some dept would not issue the PCC due to finger prints problem or some thing else, it might create a problem. Do you guys have any insight on this?

Thanks

BB

F

feras80

States PCC wont take that long. FBI report might take up to 10 months. If you use livescan for fingerprints, you wont face any problem.
Hope this helps.

BB_Canada said:
Hi All,

Nomination is valid for only 6 months. Getting all the PCC would take atleast 4 to 5 months. If some dept would not issue the PCC due to finger prints problem or some thing else, it might create a problem. Do you guys have any insight on this?

Thanks

BB

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
I did LiveScan only for State (CA) and sent the paper doc for FBI as I thought FBI doesn't do electronic yet.
Can we do LiveScan for FBI report too?

feras80 said:
States PCC wont take that long. FBI report might take up to 10 months. If you use livescan for fingerprints, you wont face any problem.
Hope this helps.

F

feras80

Hello Manny
At the bottom of the card you can find: "You may use the fingerprint card provided by the fingerprinting agency",
I got my fingerprints done at L1ID agency, which i used couple month ago for my job as well, and the card was accepted by the FBI.
Good luck

Manny said:
I did LiveScan only for State (CA) and sent the paper doc for FBI as I thought FBI doesn't do electronic yet.
Can we do LiveScan for FBI report too?

feras80 said:
Hope this helps.

BB_Canada

Nov 17, 2009
Thanks for the response. The major bottleneck is getting PCC from India. They says to clear first stage, it would take 60 working days. its near to 3 months plus 2nd stage. Also I heared getting FBI certificate would take 16 to 18 weeks. Is it ok to get Indian PCC from India instead of Indian embassy over in US?

BB

Hope this helps.

Quote from: BB_Canada on December 02, 2009, 09:39:53 am
Hi All,

Thanks

BB

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstar said:
Hi ching
I send my documents with out H1 has they asked,but i haven't recieved any mail.

Thanks & regards
Redstar,

You said you had sent an e-mail to them and they said that the application is waiting approval from a senior immigration official isn't it. Any update from thereon. I sent an e-mail but did not get any response. I am seriously considering approaching an attorney. I did not apply for anything else as AINP had made it very clear that applicants before Feb 19th need to be in status only at time of application (Old and New process). I hope they maintain this

Chinga Cowa Banga

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
Any comments ?

lovepool4u2001 said:
Hi All,

Can anyone answer if I get a Job offer from Alberta then do I need (I have already applied for AINP and my file number is 16XX)
1> To get a Work permit to Join.
2> How long does it take. (In case I want to give a time span to the employer for joining)
3> What is the process.

Thanks,
Gurvinder.

gautamkate

Nov 23, 2009
lovepool4u2001 said:
Any comments ?

lovepool4u2001 said:
Hi All,

Can anyone answer if I get a Job offer from Alberta then do I need (I have already applied for AINP and my file number is 16XX)
2> How long does it take. (In case I want to give a time span to the employer for joining)
3> What is the process.

Thanks,
Gurvinder.
Hi Gurvinder, you have to get a Work Permit to work in Canada. I am going thru a lawyer and they said that they would do the same for me but I am not sure how long it would take.

Was going thru the net and came across this article, hope it helps you get an idea about the duration
http://www.redsealimmigration.com/Canada-Skilled-Worker-Immigration-blog/?p=34

Regards
Gautam

I

insideofrightnow

Hello All,
I am very new on this board, and I think it has some excellent information! I hope I can benefit from your expertise as well as help others with what I know.

Here is my summary if you want to post it to the time line

User NOC Pre Appl Date File# File# Date DocReq.Date Nomin.Date
insideofrightnow 2133 Y 12/23/08 XXXX 4/7/09 11/17/09 12/2/09

I have a question for your guys....
- My finances are very shaky right now, and I am pondering if I should continue this process (CIC) with the lawyer, or do it on my own? I think this forum and other forums can do as well as the lawyer, what do you guys think? my lawyer has been a bit slow in the past, and it is only para-legals doing all the work, right?

- If I do that, is it possible to ask the lawyer to send me all the documents in my file (i.e. the original nomination form? ) or not...

Thanks

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The CIC forms are very simple to fill. The lawyer does nothing more than filling in what information you provide............ if your case is straight forward application and not complex you can apply on your own.

insideofrightnow said:
Hello All,
I am very new on this board, and I think it has some excellent information! I hope I can benefit from your expertise as well as help others with what I know.

Here is my summary if you want to post it to the time line

User NOC Pre Appl Date File# File# Date DocReq.Date Nomin.Date
insideofrightnow 2133 Y 12/23/08 XXXX 4/7/09 11/17/09 12/2/09

I have a question for your guys....
- My finances are very shaky right now, and I am pondering if I should continue this process (CIC) with the lawyer, or do it on my own? I think this forum and other forums can do as well as the lawyer, what do you guys think? my lawyer has been a bit slow in the past, and it is only para-legals doing all the work, right?

- If I do that, is it possible to ask the lawyer to send me all the documents in my file (i.e. the original nomination form? ) or not...

Thanks

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
Gurvinder,
Here is an abstract from AINP page,

"Eligible candidates with a valid job offer in Alberta will receive priority processing. Proof of a valid job offer is your employment contract or offer of employment letter from an Alberta employer for full-time employment within the Province of Alberta. The job offer must be in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A or B) in a field related to your current occupation in the US and to your post-secondary education. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for and signed by an authorized representative of the company.

The Alberta Employer must be incorporated or registered by or under an act of the legislature of a province or the Parliament of Canada and operating as a business that has an established production capability, plant or place of business in Alberta.

Please note that an invalid or fraudulent job offer will result in the decline of your application.

If the Candidate is approved, they become a Provincial Nominee. The AINP will notify the nominee by mail and will advise the nominee how to proceed with their permanent residence application. The nominee will be directed to forward a federal permanent residence application to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Visa Office abroad.

Note: If the Candidate submits an eligible job offer with their application, the AINP can issue a letter of support that would help the Candidate start working in Alberta right away, prior to their application for permanent residence with CIC being finalised."

lovepool4u2001 said:
Hi All,

3> What is the process.

Thanks,
Gurvinder.