+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

boomjosh2007

May 29, 2009
Hey Dude,

No one here on this forum is born anti-Telugu but it is the ppl from your state ( I assume u r telgu) have used the system in a abusive manner which is causing problems to all desis as such. Check some of these examples:

I used to stay with 2 telugu guys while on bench somewhere in 2007. Both of them as a person were good 1 of them one was from the same state as I am but was born and brought up in Hyd. You will not believe wht they used to do apart from the job, they used to stand proxy for attending interviews for $500. This $500 package included clearing interview and support on phone or chat for next 6 months. They offered me to be part of that but I said I dunt want to be a partner in crime. Do you think this is fair...??

I knew 2 guys who were working in Hyd municipal corporation, one as a clerk and another as a peon. They are here in US in TX working on some HP proj. They did some stupid DBA course applied for a 5 yrs unpaid leave (u can get tht if u r in govt office in India) and came here using unfair means (not to mention fake experience and fake degree certs). They don't know anything in DBA but they survive with help from others again other guys means other telugu guys. They say they will make money for 5 yrs and then rejoin govt job back in India. Do you think this is fair...??

I know another guy who used to be a compounder with a doctor in Hyd. His job back there was to take the names of the patients who are visiting and give them the pills as prescribed by the doc. He did some stupid course, produced fake degree certs and came to US.

Its very unfortunate that all these ways of cheating take birth in Hyd. In India also many Telugu guys in my company used to proxy for the telephonic interviews resulting which many cos's in India have started having interviews over the web cam. i dunt know why these unfair means are instilled in the system. As far as ppl in US or Canada are concerned they only look at us as Indians and not teluguiites or some one else. With these malpractices we are screwing up our image as Indians but not as ppl from some particular states. I think ppl from other parts of the country who are here are also suffering due to most of the ill practices followed especially by Telugu consulting co's or Telugu ppl. Again couple of weeks back I had posted a comment on this forum stating that we should all act as Indians and not as ppls from different states. Even my stand is same right now but the reason to write this long write up is to answer your question - "why are you guys after Reddy community and Telugu Guys...??? Is this Anti Telugu and Anti Reddy forum or what ????". I think the answer is no but we need to consider the malpractices employed by Telugu guys. I would request you not to take anti-telugu remarks on this forum personally cos they are coming out of frustration from the ppl who where honest and straight forward but have to suffer due to malpractices by some one else. I would like to again reiterate that we all are seen here as Indians and not ppl frm different states in India so lets stand together and do our share by keeping-off malpractices.

Amar1234 said:
What is going on in this forum.....???
why are you guys after Reddy community and Telugu Guys...???
Is this Anti Telugu and Anti Reddy forum or what ????

Every day i will come and visit this forum to see what is going on with the AINP

Please guys try to bahave

Thanks,
Amar

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
For those who received file number recently;

Please post your timeline in the following format, so we can share our timelines:

Pre-Assessment : Yes or No
Application received date :
NOC :
Last four digits of your file# :
File# received Date :

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
Jasper said:
For those who received file number recently;

Please post your timeline in the following format, so we can share our timelines:

Pre-Assessment : Yes or No
Application received date :
NOC :
Last four digits of your file# :
File# received Date :
Jasper,

How can I do that?
If I click on the attached web, it will bring me back to this website.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Amar1234 said:
What is going on in this forum.....???
why are you guys after Reddy community and Telugu Guys...???
Is this Anti Telugu and Anti Reddy forum or what ????

Every day i will come and visit this forum to see what is going on with the AINP

Please guys try to bahave

Thanks,
Amar
dude, instead of saying of this was anti-reddy forum, better just come up with a valid point and say you disagree with my quote below:

"I really dont know how these stupid guys who cant perceive simple things came on H1B visa as hitech workers...

looks like a housewife of reddy consultant who came on H4 and then FedEx-ed her computer engineering degree from a gulti grocery store in Hyderabad and now putting 5 years experience on her resume to get a job on H1B through the reddy consultancy for which his husband work... haha...lol...

man....these guys are really shameless cheats....satyam, satyam everywhere....lol.........."

Truth is YES, '90% +- something' guys - who get stupid engineering degrees, make fake 7 year experience resumes - are reddis and gultis. I am not saying they are the only ones but i am saying they are the majority ones. They have shamelessly flaunted the H1B and EB2 system and thats why we guys working genuinely for genuine companies -who pay us every month, not break rules by putting us on bench and we who apply for jobs using genuine resumes - are looking for AINP alternatives.....

And now these Gultis sitting on benches have asked their Reddy Managers/HR reps/Uncles/Husbands/Janitors/CEO - all in ones, to give them fake experience letters to flood the AINP too...THIS IS FACT. You fake resume guys have flooded H1B, EB2 and AINP with your fake qualifications and have caused problems for genuine guys.

I completely agree with BoomJosh...Guys check the examples he gave at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.0.html;msg131654#msg131654

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
firasj78 said:
Jasper,

How can I do that?
Don't worry, firasj.

I'm helping vsrao in entering everyone's timeline into the spreadsheet. As soon as I see any timeline posted in this forum, I'll transfer the info into the tracking system. (That's why I needed to ask everyone to post his/her timeline in the format.)

So when I find your timeline in the forum, I'll enter it in the spreadsheet and you'll see it in the tracking system.

Thanks!

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
Jasper said:
firasj78 said:
Jasper,

How can I do that?
Don't worry, firasj.

I'm helping vsrao in entering everyone's timeline into the spreadsheet. As soon as I see any timeline posted in this forum, I'll transfer the info into the tracking system. (That's why I needed to ask everyone to post his/her timeline in the format.)

So when I find your timeline in the forum, I'll enter it in the spreadsheet and you'll see it in the tracking system.

Thanks!
Application Received: 07/14/09
NOC: 1111

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
firasj78 said:
Application Received: 07/14/09
NOC: 1111
Thanks, firasj!

I entered your timeline. It'll show in the tracking system soon.

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Yes, I agree, this forum is not the place to discuss, or fight over Desi consultants. Most of know what has been happening in the US with these people; some posters may even have worked for these companies in the past. While not all Desi consultants are totally bad, most of them do unethical things or bend immigration rules in the US.

But we are all adults here and whatever our feelings we can atleast be civil to other people who want the same thing as we do. A chance to live , work freely in country like Canada. And thats the great part about getting a PR; you are totally free to do as you like; it not like in the US, where you maybe have 1 month to find a job before leaving the US.......or join a Desi consultant if you want to stick around a bit longer....., thus creating this dependency that have allowed the Desi consultants to flourish.

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Please maintain the sanctity of this forum and let genuine candidates contribute and learn. Please refrain from giving advice unless you have or are currently going thru H1B SRS process or are a respected member such as Leon.

Hope people will understand.

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear,
DO not waste time fighting with each other. AINP is almost dead.
Check I said before and compare with the outcomes.

indium-sulfide-2 said:
I would rather say, 8xxs wait at least till Dec.2009.
It is apparent that they are purposely delaying all the applications till sometime they decide to prolong the time line to a year or two.
Alberta nominates 2000- 3000 a year for all categories.
Hope all good luck.
IS2
indium-sulfide-2 said:
I wont be supprised IF AINP changes timeline to

U.S. Visa Holder Category Processing time
Notification (pre-assessment) Up to six months
Candidate assessment Up to six months
Total AINP processing time Up to twelve months

good luck to all.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just came through this forum. This is very good forum. I got my file number a week back. Please add my timeline in records.

Application sent to AINP: April 21, 2009
Fedex Packet signed by AINP: April 23, 2009
Recieved email from AINP with file number: XXXX-XX-28XX
My NOC: 0213
Now just wait..wait..and wait. I hope this time line of 12 month doesn't get extend further.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
GirlOntario said:
Now just wait..wait..and wait. I hope this time line of 12 month doesn't get extend further.
Not trying to discourage you, but the truth is that last nominations heard of were 2 months back. None of the guys with very next file#'s to those who got nomination 2 months back have got nomination (Guys like DJ and IS2 and myself). Nominations in last 2 months = 0. So, basically nominations are completely on halt and this program is dead for people without job offer.

redstar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hi to all of the MF who are bashingAP and Reddy community.If they are genuine y they go through a consulting companies from this only we know how genuine u guys .If you guys have genuine work experience then guys with your genuine experience apply to Canada get a job.If ur worth full candidate no company in the world will not avoid to sponsor.So guys who are hating AP and Reddy shut ur up and down.Last few months back this forum is to be good now it has become worthless especially this subject tag .I hope every one will understand others problem and keep this forum clean and valuable to the people who are trying to find some information. And more over if any one want to hate any community or state .you have blogs create your own blog write all of your experience or keep separate forum who ever interested they will follow u guys and gives feed back.bye... now...

Thanks & Regards

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
GirlOntario said:
I just came through this forum. This is very good forum. I got my file number a week back. Please add my timeline in records.

Application sent to AINP: April 21, 2009
Fedex Packet signed by AINP: April 23, 2009
Recieved email from AINP with file number: XXXX-XX-28XX
My NOC: 0213
Thanks, GirlOntario!

I entered your timeline into the spreadsheet. But could you tell us the exact date you received your file number?

Congratulations on your file number!

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstar said:
Hi to all of the MF who are bashingAP and Reddy community.If they are genuine y they go through a consulting companies from this only we know how genuine u guys .If you guys have genuine work experience then guys with your genuine experience apply to Canada get a job.If ur worth full candidate no company in the world will not avoid to sponsor.So guys who are hating AP and Reddy shut ur up and down.Last few months back this forum is to be good now it has become worthless especially this subject tag .I hope every one will understand others problem and keep this forum clean and valuable to the people who are trying to find some information. And more over if any one want to hate any community or state .you have blogs create your own blog write all of your experience or keep separate forum who ever interested they will follow u guys and gives feed back.bye... now...

Thanks & Regards
Redstar,

No one is bashing any community, they are talking about the facts which are screwing the immigration in Canada after already done that in the US.

Dont get repulsive, read the post carefully. not all post are targetting any community. I am just highlighting the malpractices.