+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

F

feras80

they recieved it by March 11

MyAlberta said:
dear feras80,

congratulations for ur file #.can u give the date when they received ur application /gave u file #?

All the best for ur nomination.hope u get it soon.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Folks,

I received my file number again today, except that this time it was more official. Last time I got it as a response when I emailed to them. The file number is the same.

But here are the difference I noticed:

1) File No. is in xxxx-09-116x format. First time it was only 09-116x format.

2) For processing times they provided the website link. First time it was spelled out like four months....

3) This time I got the email from Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca. First time I emailed to Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca.

Also they have given Jasper Avenue address for communication.

Did anybody else get the email from this address Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca for file number ?

Thanks

A

Albertagoverner

AlbertaAINP said:
Folks,

I received my file number again today, except that this time it was more official. Last time I got it as a response when I emailed to them. The file number is the same.

2) For processing times they provided the website link. First time it was spelled out like four months....

3) This time I got the email from Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca. First time I emailed to Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca.

Did anybody else get the email from this address Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca for file number ?

Thanks
file numbers are always emailed from Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca

pokha69

Star Member
Jan 31, 2008
I got the same response like you exactly from pnp this time more officialy. However my last name was miss-spelled. Mine is xxxx-09-117x. I think ypu and I am on the same boat. When did you apply AlbertaAINP? I did apply on Jan 2nd week.

Thanks
[/quote]

A

Albertagoverner

pokha69 said:
I got the same response like you exactly from pnp this time more officialy. However my last name was miss-spelled. Mine is xxxx-09-117x. I think ypu and I am on the same boat. When did you apply AlbertaAINP? I did apply on Jan 2nd week.

Thanks
[/quote]

Everybody should have recieved file number from Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca because PNP office is working on file processing and assiging file number is first step in process. These few emails are just sent recently where some applicant got email with file number without 7913 from Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
pokha69 said:
My appln reached AB on 1/28/09 & my NOC is 2171.

Good luck to get ur nomn. soon.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
AlbertaAINP said:
pokha69 said:

They need to nominate an Industrial Engineer ASAP to streamline their process, especially to dump batch production in favor of one piece flow. :)

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
I dont know why they are talking that long to process applications. if 2 officers are working on H1B AINP in a day they have all time to process 2 applications in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, which is 4/day and 80/month which is 2 application/day/officer which is the worst case scenario unless they are preassessing 100 other applications and assigning file numbers.

if they have dedicated resourcess for pre-assessment and issuing the file numbers, around 150-200 nominations can be dispatched/month.

A

Albertagoverner

smilyster said:
I dont know why they are talking that long to process applications. if 2 officers are working on H1B AINP in a day they have all time to process 2 applications in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, which is 4/day and 80/month which is 2 application/day/officer which is the worst case scenario unless they are preassessing 100 other applications and assigning file numbers.

if they have dedicated resourcess for pre-assessment and issuing the file numbers, around 150-200 nominations can be dispatched/month.
The process of nominating is not so quick as it appears to be. The nomination contains documentation for statistical purpose, running a elementry background check, docmentation with CIC, creating a file in Governement Database for future records and checks and then two level AINP process where printing the certificate, orange stickers labeling and other file related taks are included.
Therefore, It takes a while. Also don't be too much anexious about PNP, Leave lot of things in hands of nature. Kishore thapaliya was rejected probably nature wants him to contribute in development of India instead of other country. India also need great people like you. I heared that kishore thapaliya is nowdays helping Indians in National literacy movement and teaching Indian kids.

pokha69

Star Member
Jan 31, 2008
Thanks Alberta AINP:

Good luck to you as well...

[/quote]

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Stop making such hypocritical comments. We are all here for the same reasons you are here in US and in this forum.
Please stick to your routine predictions and providing relevant or buffoonery information. trying to sound intellectual is what's getting you unpopular here.
BTW Kishore Thapaliya is from Nepal.

Albertagoverner said:
Therefore, It takes a while. Also don't be too much anexious about PNP, Leave lot of things in hands of nature. Kishore thapaliya was rejected probably nature wants him to contribute in development of India instead of other country. India also need great people like you. I heared that kishore thapaliya is nowdays helping Indians in National literacy movement and teaching Indian kids.[/i]

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
AlbertaGovernor shut XXx up. You Just leave this forum here, we all will get nominations except you.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont bother trying to change the psycho attitude of this troll, its no use, best thing is to ignore...

smilyster said:
AlbertaGovernor shut XXx up. You Just leave this forum here, we all will get nominations except you.