+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
smilyster said:
AlbertaAINP( NOC-2171) has got the file number. Atleast they are not sidelining IT applications.There is some hope that we all may get nominations by this year or next year
Thanks
:)
you are right.
you can see yourself. it has almost been a year since the program started. Assuming 600(see the file numbers above) people got decision so far- it maybe max 50-60 people per month.....THAT IS A PRETTY BAD NUMBER. they might be working hard but I think they dont have enough resources at hand.

May 9, 2009
@divagirl

Thanks for the post. Believe I am still way early in the process and have to wait for a while before things start moving forward.
Fingers crossed then -

- bloretoalberta

divagirl said:
As per the current timeline, it takes atleast 4 months to get the file number, if they send it (like me who has not heard since Jan, but I assume it has been generated and not sent to me). If they have any queries before that, then they will send your attorney an email asking for more info. AOR, Medicals are after the 2nd stage of the process. You are in the first stage. You can collect PCCs after atleast 5-6 months, as they are valid only for 3 months, cost a lot of money and are needed for the second stage of the process.

bloretoalberta said:
Folks -

My apologies if I am posting this question under the wrong 'thread' -

I applied for AINP (H1B visa holder program) and sent my initial packet to Alberta Immigration via my Attorney on Mar 16. I've not had any word from Alberta Immigration until now. I see a lot of folks here posting about AORs, PCC, Medical Requests & File Numbers. I am a bit lost here -

Can someone let me know where I stand in the process & what I should be expecting going forward.

Thanks in Advance,
bloretoalberta

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
I don't wish to make it any gloomier, but effect of such backlog will be rejection due to minor flaws. Any one filing now, please make sure you have all your t's crossed and i's dotted. Review application thoroughly before mailing.

Good luck to all.

Mike053 said:
smilyster said:
AlbertaAINP( NOC-2171) has got the file number. Atleast they are not sidelining IT applications.There is some hope that we all may get nominations by this year or next year
Thanks
:)
you are right.
you can see yourself. it has almost been a year since the program started. Assuming 600(see the file numbers above) people got decision so far- it maybe max 50-60 people per month.....THAT IS A PRETTY BAD NUMBER. they might be working hard but I think they dont have enough resources at hand.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh Looks like i missed all the fun out here. What's wronge with AlbertaGoverner? Anyways i was little busy with State police clearence certi. Hey SixSigma, Shyle did you guys still not got Nomination? Now i am back to this forum.

Good Luck
Pleas feel free to ask me if you have any question. I will try to answer and share my process with you guys.

TY all.

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Despo,

No..Not yet..btw, r u on eastcoast or westcoast?

-6Sigma

despoimmigrant said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh Looks like i missed all the fun out here. What's wronge with AlbertaGoverner? Anyways i was little busy with State police clearence certi. Hey SixSigma, Shyle did you guys still not got Nomination? Now i am back to this forum.

Good Luck
Pleas feel free to ask me if you have any question. I will try to answer and share my process with you guys.

TY all.

A

Albertagoverner

6SigmaMBB said:
Despo,

No..Not yet..btw, r u on eastcoast or westcoast?

-6Sigma

despoimmigrant said:

Good Luck

TY all.
This week starting from tomorrow is really auspicious. Many will recieve certificates.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Question:
despoimmigrant said:
What's wronge with AlbertaGoverner?
Answer: Stuff like the post below has stopped being cute a long time ago, and now people are starting to react:

Albertagoverner said:
This week starting from tomorrow is really auspicious. Many will recieve certificates.

A

Albertagoverner

nomad_musafir said:
Question:
despoimmigrant said:
Answer: Stuff like the post below has stopped being cute a long time ago, and now people are starting to react:

Albertagoverner said:

Waiting folks:

Most of you have already called hotline and have asked about the estimated date to get nomination. Please do not enquire by email or phone untill you reach that time. Let them process. While you have already waited 5 months just wait for 3 more months.

Thanks

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
nomad_musafir said:
Question:
despoimmigrant said:

Albertagoverner said:

Waiting folks:

Most of you have already called hotline and have asked about the estimated date to get nomination. Please do not enquire by email or phone untill you reach that time. Let them process. While you have already waited 5 months just wait for 3 more months.

Thanks
Somebody seems to have serious comprehension problem. What has this got to do anything with what I said? Do you even try to read before quoting???

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perhaps AbGov is finally mellowing out.

Notice that he is not using bold font anymore, such a relief!

nomad_musafir said:
Albertagoverner said:
nomad_musafir said:
Question:
despoimmigrant said:

Albertagoverner said:

Waiting folks:

Thanks
Somebody seems to have serious comprehension problem. What has this got to do anything with what I said? Do you even try to read before quoting???

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aNewHope said:

Yes, I think the Italics suit him well. The bold is a bit hard on the eyes but what is worse is the red flashing.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shyli

We are all here in this process to try to get a better life by immigrating to Canada. We are frustrated with the US H1b status, AlbertaGoverner has no right to use our frustration to make up any BS and guide us incorrectly. As an example, which professional organization uses 'buckets'. File hanling and management is done in file change boxes that can carry 25-30 files neatly. Common knowledge tell us that his BS comments are so made up. It was never funny. Maybe buckets are used in the country he is from.

Misguiding someone with false information is the worst thing to do. At least Ell.Bee is being upfront with what many readers must be feeling toward AG. I have ignored his comments on this entire forum from the beginning. They have not made sense and I know will never.

Ell.Bee said:
Shyli,

Fortunately there are few of us who have job on hand and get paid. But there are some who are on bench who are struggling and hanging in here just for their H1 status. There are folks getting pay cuts etc.

The implications of these wrong post is a waste of money to some. Based on those timelines there are people applying for PCC and FBI records. And these are valid only for 3 months. If the information is baseless, it is a waste of money for the applicants, specially the ones who are desparate and in hurry to wrap this AINP process.

You say that I am crossing limits and using sensored words. Can you take a look the post which he put in during his intial days of frustration at this site.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/ell_bee2009/Forum.jpg

He has got numerous warning from the moderators, but then too he starts with new IDs. And then he send personal messages with these ids.

The ID's AbertaCitizen, AlbertaPresident etc are created by him, and they have used harsh words abusing serious members like Leon, Musafir etc who were the first to question his predictions and timelines.

Problably you are not logged on that often so you have not noticed him write and remove stuff. If you go back to his post and see, you will see that they are all modified. Cos he talks crap and then goes back and edits it.

He is a coward, he is not giving his file number or never mentions his own status.

Copy pasting the information is something anyone can do, has he ever phrased anything by himself that makes sense? Giving links to news sites and information site can be found by google is easy.

But when it comes sharing thoughts and ideas on the data given by members on this forum, which is one of the main purpose of this form, that is when he talks nonsense.

shyli said:
Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feeling...I agree with you on some points but at the same time I can not forget some really good info provided by governer...

Let us forget all these things and make this a serious forum...we are here not to make fun of each other but I bet everyone here is looking for some useful info regarding his or her case...

Request everyone to help one another by providing latest info on your case and that will be a really big help for others...thats it..Let us limit it to this much..I hope most of you would agree with this..

AbuMalik said:
Shyli,

Sorry .. just curious..

Do you really believe the following from AlbertaGoverner ??

Despo's file was the last file of previous bucket. I told that buckets have no sequence that's why some people are benefited.

Then can AlbertaGoverner tell what is Despo's name ? If you really do believe comments like this.. then it just makes me laugh .. and this is exactly how so called astrologers living on the roadside talk ..

I am not being rude or criticizing or anything.. some information he provides are really good and I can make out the amount of research he has done

Some of his comments like reddy inc etc .. really makes one laugh and has lot of humor.. .. but it would be good if he limits and be helpful till that point ..

But when he talks about topics such as indians, british rule, white moth, gajanan, third world country, horoscope, sarcastic comments, vulgar language etc.. its really the true face and sadistic attitude he has got..

If he could reduce such negative things .. it would be great and reduces a lot of irke that he creates for MEN like us !!! as we come and look for some useful info during our busy work hours.. (as you know H1's need to slog like hell to keep up their job).. consoling ourselves every moment of the future and looking for a good and reliable source of LIGHT for a better life..

This is just my opinion..

Thanks..

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
AlbertaGoverner,

I too am from Pakistan, which part of pakistan are you from ??

Sindh, peshawar, karachi, lahore ???

Leon said:
aNewHope said:

Yes, I think the Italics suit him well. The bold is a bit hard on the eyes but what is worse is the red flashing.

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
LOL !!

rezendgi said:
AlbertaGoverner,

I too am from Pakistan, which part of pakistan are you from ??

Sindh, peshawar, karachi, lahore ???

Leon said:
aNewHope said:

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I received my nomination certificate today.file no. 566. Oh.. Thank god. Good luck to all ya folks.