Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Apart from faxing the PN acknowledgment I've seen some of us sent it by email too. What email address did you send it to?

I have applied for FBI and other PCCs. I intend going on vacation for 3 weeks and will send application to CIC in end of Jan. Apart from sending the ack, is there anything else that needs to be finished within a month?

Thanks

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
suri38 said:
My AINP application will be put on pending as my H1B has gone for renewal. :(

I received an email from the officer working on my case saying that they will keep my application pending till I send my H1B approval.

Suri.
did you apply before feb 16 or after ?

Thanks

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Manny said:
Apart from faxing the PN acknowledgment I've seen some of us sent it by email too. What email address did you send it to?

I have applied for FBI and other PCCs. I intend going on vacation for 3 weeks and will send application to CIC in end of Jan. Apart from sending the ack, is there anything else that needs to be finished within a month?

Thanks
Manny,
With in how many days, one has to fax those documents once you received nomination ?

Thanks

Sep 29, 2009
Hi Jasper/others,

Regarding the docs to be submitted to the buffalo office does not need us to submit, the degree certificates and proof of funds.
So is it safe to send the application with out this?

Please advise..

Thanks
SM

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Does any one has answers to this?

deveshjaitley said:
To get PCC from Indian Consulate, you need to submit "Supporting documents relating to the purpose for obtaining the P.C.C".
as per http://www.indiacgny.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=205

Q1. What documents needs to be attached?
Q2. Can't we get PCC before receiving Nomination? (just to save on processing time).

Thanks,
DJ

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manny said:

Thanks
Hello,

Do we have to submit fingerprints to get state PCC or just our information..
Did u visit physically to apply for PCC or online..

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
streetsmart123 said:
Hi Jasper/others,

Regarding the docs to be submitted to the buffalo office does not need us to submit, the degree certificates and proof of funds.
So is it safe to send the application with out this?

Please advise..

Thanks
SM
Yes, it is safe to submit your CIC application to Baffalo without degree certificates and proof of funds.

You don't need to submit degree certificates to CIC because AINP has already checked your employment/educational background. And proof of funds is not necessary at the time of application but it is required at the time of landing.

Fay

Dec 10, 2009
Hi

One of the condition for applying PCC from Indian Consulate is mention below,

Photocopy of Green card/Employment Authorization Card or valid visa page from passport and Supporting documents relating to the purpose for obtaining the P.C.C.

1) I will send photocopy of my passport but visa is not valid, but I have valid I797
will that be fine ?
2)What supporting Documents relating to the purpose for obtaining the P.C.C.. I
need to summit?

I AM WAITING FOR NOMINATION but please clear this questions as I want to apply now and save few weeks or month before I get my nomination

THANKS
:)

BlueJays

Jun 1, 2009
Guys,

Does it make sense to work on the PCC and other documents after receiving document request email from AINP ?
Or wait until the nomination ?

Please advise.

earth

Nov 20, 2009
i am little confused: In the mails everyone is receiving regarding doc they r asking for - if u have changed job? Now if i too get that question then - i had changed job and sent them courier regarding the change with all documents earlier (4-5 months back).... so what will i write - "no change" since they already have the information regarding my last change & there has been no change after that. Or should i write -"yes changed & then re-send them all documents? I mean is it change job after my AINP application or after my last update nearly 4 -5 months back?

hs2501

Star Member
Jan 18, 2009
BlueJays,

I am in same situation as you, as I think my nomination should also come anytime now ... but I am not sure if we should start the PCC process, because usually PCC's expire pretty soon, and since this is December month, so AINP can stop working anytime for 2-3 weeks.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Since we do finger prints for FBI report. Do we have to do finger prints for state PCC as well or just state PCC (with out finger prints will work).

Any updates will be greatly appreciate:

Thanks

zorro1

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Post certification not in this thread

hi all

This thread is deviating from it's main purpose. Let's keep our questions and discussios regarding the time line (up to getting AINP nomination). So that every one looking for those info can keep track of it

Regards

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
I totally agree. This is "H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline" thread so we should only stay up to that. I understand if you have any PCC, FBI or CIC question please use other threads or create a new one. Many of us comes to this thread for any info about time line of the file # and nomination certificates.