+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C

Sep 21, 2024
There are certainly people who have complained about this and feel that applicants should be responsible for paying fees that cover the full costs of processing. This would likely increase fees x2 or x3 for applicants.

If the upcoming election goes on favour of the Conservatives, we can expect further reductions in immigrants quotas and likely other changes that will be negative to those going through the process. Anyone who is trying to immigrate or sponsor family members or get a work permit or study permit should be praying that the Liberals stay in power.
I will be happy if one day heard from news officially conservative get back in power that will be great

frankly we need reduction in all immigration programs but not only few numbers no we need dramatically changed from the base and tighten more to get visas or all kinds of immigration programs
Therese massive immigration “ messed up “

“ we are not illegal in stolen land “ how they dare to say that like eating shitttttt

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But I don’t understand why Canadians have to pay immigration taxes when they are foreigners and doesn’t make any sense Canadian pay for migrant services, you guys really need to raise up your hands and must stop accepting this oppression, I feel you buddy that’s so sad , I know making money too hard these days and it’s unfair if goes to service for migrants , I feel you , but no worries let’s see for upcoming elections!
Anyhow
Most could not afford to cover their processing fees if they had to pay the full cost out of pocket. Also if receiving legal aid that is another taxpayer cost. H&C was supposed to be for very exceptional cases not what it has become.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I will be happy if one day heard from news officially conservative get back in power that will be great

frankly we need reduction in all immigration programs but not only few numbers no we need dramatically changed from the base and tighten more to get visas or all kinds of immigration programs
Therese massive immigration “ messed up “

“ we are not illegal in stolen land “ how they dare to say that like eating shitttttt
Given your multiple attempts at H&C you shouldn’t be hoping for a conservative gvt. Your chance of getting PR and remaining in Canada will decrease.

Sep 21, 2024
Given your multiple attempts at H&C you shouldn’t be hoping for a conservative gvt. Your chance of getting PR and remaining in Canada will decrease.
You are right regarding my case, but it doesn’t means that I have to support unfair system and seems like colonized by Indian people these days, whenever and wherever I see something wrong or totally broken I have to say that even against my parents it doesn’t matter at all
All matter is justice and fairly system in all aspect areas like :- immigration, housing , labour market, all kind opportunities, otherwise I know my opinion it’s against myself but it’s real and I support fact

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You are right regarding my case, but it doesn’t means that I have to support unfair system and seems like colonized by Indian people these days, whenever and wherever I see something wrong or totally broken I have to say that even against my parents it doesn’t matter at all
All matter is justice and fairly system in all aspect areas like :- immigration, housing , labour market, all kind opportunities, otherwise I know my opinion it’s against myself but it’s real and I support fact
If you believe so strongly pay for your own lawyer or leave Canada if your previous H&C applications have been refused.

Sep 21, 2024
If you believe so strongly pay for your own lawyer or leave Canada if your previous H&C applications have been refused.
Umm hundred percent and for sure, nothing can stopping me to regret my very throng believe in what I’m doing for so no any space or point for that at all it’s RED flag and button line.
Regarding why I’m not paying own lawyer don’t think the reason is can’t afford that no no totally wrong if you think like this, because I can afford lawyer up to 10 grands but why should I take this risk while there is no guarantee for such a application? Am I look like stupid???
So then why should I leave Canada? If the problem with immigration will fixed by just moving one applicant I will do tomorrow but seriously you think like that ?? And yes all previous H&C applications was refused now I have another pending application for H&C this is one will be 5 times
Every year sent it new application with the same arguments and factors and still I don’t care at all if refused it