+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I am sitting my Degree in Nursing and I have been applying for over 2years and finally got approved in a university now am faced with this. Am really scared of loosing my seat…
Can you get your program admin write you email or letter that without ecopr you will lose your seat? Then you can forward it to Niagara with your Uci, app number and agent code in the title and nicely ask to speed up ecopr. Does not guarantee anything but there is no other avenue. Alternatively, if you have good relationship with your CbSA agent, you can email him and ask to contact IRCC for speed-up. Most of them would not do that but an exceptionally nice officer will do.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Can you get your program admin write you email or letter that without ecopr you will lose your seat? Then you can forward it to Niagara with your Uci, app number and agent code in the title and nicely ask to speed up ecopr. Does not guarantee anything but there is no other avenue. Alternatively, if you have good relationship with your CbSA agent, you can email him and ask to contact IRCC for speed-up. Most of them would not do that but an exceptionally nice officer will do.
Thank you…I went to the school today and they told me they call immigration and they are able to take me until COPR comes only thing I just have to wait to apply for OSAP. But am happy…am glad. I worked hard for this. I couldn’t afford to loose my enrolment. So now they will let me go in Due date to update school is January 20th. Guys am I happy. But I emailed Niagara this morning too with my acceptance. So let’s see if anything will happen by then

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
Thank you…I went to the school today and they told me they call immigration and they are able to take me until COPR comes only thing I just have to wait to apply for OSAP. But am happy…am glad. I worked hard for this. I couldn’t afford to loose my enrolment. So now they will let me go in Due date to update school is January 20th. Guys am I happy. But I emailed Niagara this morning too with my acceptance. So let’s see if anything will happen by then
Am so happy for you congratulations

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
Guys that received their AIP, did you get the email or was it mailed to your address before the status changed online? Or which came first? Thanks

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Guys that received their AIP, did you get the email or was it mailed to your address before the status changed online? Or which came first? Thanks
Did your status changed?

AIP will either be emailed to you or to your representative if you use one.
Status will not change with AIP!

However, If it changed without AIP, it's a refusal.

Reactions: bella12 and Taweda

bibbiee

Aug 15, 2022
Hi guys pls help...
I have a friend who applied for restoration of study permit extension this time and hasnt heard back in almost a year. Today he got a refusal and is asked to leave. He only has to finish 3 more courses... is there any way he can stay or reapply?? Any advice would be great thank you

Reactions: Sumanp

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
i am also waiting for Aip i did apply in dec 2021. When i login the ecas the application is still in process. Do you think the status will show in process after getting AIP. I give my home address and mailing address is my lawyer office. I talk with him he said i didnot get any approval yet

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
i am also waiting for Aip i did apply in dec 2021. When i login the ecas the application is still in process. Do you think the status will show in process after getting AIP. I give my home address and mailing address is my lawyer office. I talk with him he said i didnot get any approval yet
I have the same time line. Mine also shows in process. My ordered notes that I have received shows nothing yet started. It’s about a year now.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
When you get AIP it does not change

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AIP does not change the status - it is "just" a permission to "start" processing your PR application as usual (as if you did not have humanitarian relief) so naturally it will remain "in process" until you complete Stage 2 and a final decision is delivered.

Reactions: wello711 and Taweda