+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
What a bad news for me. My H nad C has refused today from Toronto Office. I guess this is the end of my journey.
No ! this is not the end !
Stay strong, apply for notes by sending email to vancouver office, you will be able to send reconsideration with more proofs and reasons or also JR.
You must speak with a good and honest lawyer.
Don't listen to negative people.
You can also apply for a second application, you will have more chances when you will know what was the refusal reasons

Last edited:

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
When the process started on ecas ?
Started processing on December 2021 but Eligibility not started until last weeks as stated on my GCMS Notes and IECC Client support.

so the Immigration Officer assessed my case for only 1-2 days today.

He or she reached a decision for only a matter of days.

I am so sad.

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
Started processing on December 2021 but Eligibility not started until last weeks as stated on my GCMS Notes and IECC Client support.

I am so sad.
When did you apply for gcms notes ?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

I am so sad.
Be positive ! its hard but you will get it ! you wil find a solution

Reactions: Swagzzy

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

I am so sad.
Be positive ! God does not require of any soul more than what it can afford
@Bornlucky wrote this email for someone last month.
You can send it to vancouverbro@cic.gc.ca and you will receive refusal notes after around 24-48h
as i said, you can apply for reconsideration or JR, if you have jr in process i think you don't need to apply for a status to stay in canada but JR will take a long time.
You can also apply for a second application.
You can also send a TRP application to restore your status, TRP application need humanitarian factors and it will grant you a temporary status, you can send a TRP ( visitor ) TRP ( open work permit ) or TRP ( study permit )

To Whom It May Concern:

Date: Always date correspondence everyone!

Re: URGENT Request for written reasons for H&C refusal:

Name: LASTNAME, First Names, DOB: xx/xx/xxxx Client Identification #XXXX-XXXX:

I write to please request the written reasons for the decision of my Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds that I received on (DATE).

I would be grateful for the expeditious treatment of this request as I face certain time constraints and have a near desperate need to fully understand the issues identified by the Senior Immigration Officer when refusing the application.

I thank you in advance for any consideration afforded this request.

Last edited:
Reactions: bella12 and Bikiy

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021

I am so sad.
Am so sorry I know how you feel. Can you give your timeline again please?

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
@Bornlucky wrote this email for someone last month.
You can send it to vancouverbro@cic.gc.ca and you will receive refusal notes after around 24-48h
as i said, you can apply for reconsideration or JR, if you have jr in process i think you don't need to apply for a status to stay in canada but JR will take a long time.
You can also apply for a second application.
You can also send a TRP application to restore your status, TRP application need humanitarian factors and it will grant you a temporary status, you can send a TRP ( visitor ) TRP ( open work permit ) or TRP ( study permit )

To Whom It May Concern:

Date: Always date correspondence everyone!

Re: URGENT Request for written reasons for H&C refusal:

Name: LASTNAME, First Names, DOB: xx/xx/xxxx Client Identification #XXXX-XXXX:

I write to please request the written reasons for the decision of my Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds that I received on (DATE).

I would be grateful for the expeditious treatment of this request as I face certain time constraints and have a near desperate need to fully understand the issues identified by the Senior Immigration Officer when refusing the application.

I thank you in advance for any consideration afforded this request.

God does not require of any soul more than what it can afford

thanks u

Reactions: wello711

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Hi all, Pls I applied JR for negative RAD application since almost 15 months, and still haven’t heard anything, is that time frame normal?
Hi friends, I decided to apply H&C with experiences and knowledge gained on this wonderful platform, after waiting for a result for over 20 months now. I applied in April and got AOR mail from IRCC.
Whats probably going to be the next step and timings, or what I should be expecting?