File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
because i don't have blue eyes or blonde hair , we are not wanted .we are just pushing our self in canadian immigration , we are not prioritize
Afghanistan was prioritized.

hamazariaz

Feb 13, 2022
Afghanistan was prioritized.
afghanistan they worked for canadian in afghanistan but they never prioritzed fast processing like Ukraine
https://ipolitics.ca/2022/03/03/canada-to-fast-track-immigration-process-for-ukrainian-refugees/

we have been living here for two years without work permit, life is homeless, there is no humanity white people got a chance to bring their own people , blue eyes and blonde hair, i guess if youre from 3rd war country you need to wait we are pushing ouverself in this system we are not wanted , so called human right champion are fake,

Reactions: Naz786

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
I am actually worried if government will refuse more of non-war applications to make more room for war country people.

With all due respect, no human should suffer unreasonably. I understand that it is evident that war affected people should receive help. But, we are here for a good reason too. It is not our fault that our situation is different than war-affected people and need a careful review to understand it. Regardless, we have harsh condition that needs attention. If they want to prioritize war-affected country then they should at least take some temporary measures for us so that we can live a reasonable life in canada while waiting.

Reactions: wello711

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
If you don't have blue eyes , blonde hair you need to wait , even if you become homeless, IRCC only prioritize blue eyes and blonde hair ukraniene, because most white people in Canada are also European.
That might be in US. In Canada things are different. People are more welcoming and way less racist here.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
@Ayanna i use to check in ever week but when I did this week I see they now change it to every two weeks instead of every week. Is this a positive step forward

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
i'm from afghanistan waiting for 2 years for work permit .don't listen to news
I am from Afghanistan too my kids are white blues eyes and blonde hair too but took my application 3 years it’s normal process don’t be mad
Maybe you have inadmissible issues or you maybe apply in asylum in USA or Europe
It takes time they have to check everything about you guys
Plus whoever applied for H&c prepare yourself from 6 to 36 months if you hope positive answers

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
That might be in US. In Canada things are different. People are more welcoming and way less racist here.
every Country has some racist people in it it doesn’t matter what country you’re from
Don’t take me wrong guys in reality actually all those naturalized citizen officer is the one who is denying guys application or Cbsa officers for deportation

If you guys are agree or disagree with me please tell your experience

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I am from Afghanistan too my kids are white blues eyes and blonde hair too but took my application 3 years it’s normal process don’t be mad
Maybe you have inadmissible issues or you maybe apply in asylum in USA or Europe
It takes time they have to check everything about you guys
Plus whoever applied for H&c prepare yourself from 6 to 36 months if you hope positive answers
Are you saying people like me who applied since last year might have more delays dear?