+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I received my gcms notes, it's like 34 pages, where I can start looking, where I can start looking thank you?
if your eligiblity is in process so you are fine
May i know when they sent your file ?
the second office ? you can find the information in the first page

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Eligibility not started, security not started, criminality in progress....
Then there's another part where it says: eligibility for humanitarian ....minimum requirement criteria: not barred, minimum requirement: met

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I have no idea how and where did you get all your anger towards the Government of Canada, it is very inconsiderate of you to call the Immigration systems and the Government itself, Liars and Incompetence. I repeat, you are asking a privilege to this country and to call these educated delegates incompetent is very inconsiderate of you as a person, for the love of God, be more mindful to all your words, words are more powerful and hurtful towards other individual. Also consider yourself as applicant among 20,000+ pending applicant and applications.

FYI: Phone updates, for H and C applications it always says that they are reviewing your eligibility even they dont. My friend got AOR and she tried to call Phone Updates and same day it says “we are reviewing your eligibility.”

Hey…but you don’t have to respond to every post! Anyone can express his/her feelings as he/she feels unless you are spokes person for Canada Immigration. In my opinion, you are getting personal unnecessarily
I don't see where the problem to wish to have a positive deicsion quickly !
My wish to get AIP quickly has nothing to do with your accelerated case.
I don't ask to be part of urgent cases ( if that's what bothered you) like yours, but I would like to get a positive response soon !
that's all !
I'm sorry for your situation but that doesn't give you the right to judge the reactions of others, I said it's a burocratic system, who lie, who told me that my case / eligibility is being processed, while that is not true.
I don't see the connection between our discussion, and good karma ... but yes, when we do good things god will reward us
In conclusion, what is bothers you !?

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi everybody
TODAY I submitted my H&C application online... can anyone tell me what to expect about timelines?
Happy new year to all of you.