+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May I know why people told the applicant that negative thoughts ? No one here knows the case of every applicant in this forum. Every case is unique and every officer are different.
We have VIP members here who projected @Max019283 has almost no chance because he has a residence permit in UK ("good" country) and does not have children here or long history of establishment. Very happy for him. Congrats!
When my spouse lost his PR over misrepresentation and I posted his story here asking for help, I was also shut down by almost all VIPs: that he is irresponsible liar who will be deported, that nothing can ever work, that I should be ashamed being with such person bla bla bla. Well, he is now PR again, believe it or not.
But the truth is that Nobody is a prophet here. Believe in yourself and those who did not will regret at the end.

Last edited:

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
We have VIP members here who projected @Max019283 has almost no chance because he has a residence permit in UK ("good" country) and does not have children here or long history of establishment. Very happy for him. Congrats!
When my spouse lost his PR over misrepresentation and I posted his story here asking for help, I was also shut down by almost all VIPs: that he is irresponsible liar who will be deported, that nothing can ever work, that I should be ashamed being with such person bla bla bla. Well, he is now PR again, believe it or not.
But the truth is that Nobody is a prophet here. Believe in yourself and those who did not will regret at the end.
Every case is unique, generalization is not possible, Merit does play great role to which we call luck and prayers must. Rules are crystal clear but subjectivity cannot be ruled out. 'Justice appears to have been done" is an old saying, the provision of review and reapply meets justice parameters.

Reactions: Katayoon

Max019283

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
IN process.
may i know if the officer called you ( or your lawyer ) after AIP or you mean BEFORE AIP ?
if he called you, may i know he asked you about what exactly ?
it was an iterview right ?
The officer called me asked me my name and birthday then tolled me his name that he's senior officer, he asked me why i never worked in Uk i said because of stress situation then he said me i will let you apply for PR in canada if only i will work here , i said yes sir i will work then he asked me are you sure you gonna work? i said yes , he told to get a job and send him the employment latter also told me don't delay and told me he will retire after processing my application. Now i need to find a work and , police certificate from uk .

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
The officer called me asked me my name and birthday then tolled me his name that he's senior officer, he asked me why i never worked in Uk i said because of stress situation then he said me i will let you apply for PR in canada if only i will work here , i said yes sir i will work then he asked me are you sure you gonna work? i said yes , he told to get a job and send him the employment latter also told me don't delay and told me he will retire after processing my application. Now i need to find a work and , police certificate from uk .
they know that you have a cash work ?you said that you inform them right ?

Last edited:

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Congrats and is wish you all the best

Reactions: wello711